Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't mind us were just spilling our guts, if this is lové i dont wanna be loved! You pallute the Room with a filthy toulng! Watchmen me choke it dos nos i CAN th row it up... Sarcasm, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - FAT_PUNK_STUDIO
FAT_PUNK_STUDIO
FAT PUNK STUDIO AWSOME EMO/PUNK TEES!!!!!! Aug 07 2009, 12:56 AM
Hey you lot wanted to give you the heads up on our new label...We've been designing custom tattoos and drawing mad art for years now weve formed more of our own label. We have some mad tees, skate decks and art. We also have nu era cams and sunnies comming real soon. check us out and check out our facebook for regular prize give aways!! <a href="http://www.fatpunkstudio.com/shop/?page_id=27">

Replies

EmoJesus
Aug 07 2009, 08:31 PM
I don't need fashion tips from you, ya fat bitch.
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 31 2009, 01:03 AM
OMG. That seems to be the only thing I do when im on this webite. Is crack the fuck up. Dude. Ur a fucking comedian I swear. Haha. Emo jesus haha.. I don't need dressing tips frum you fat bitch. HAHAAAAA!.. Omg you crack me up. Allow me to send you a friend request.haha....fat bitch....haha..
fallinkid
Aug 31 2009, 03:45 AM
waa i like those t-shirts... they're really cool :) to bad i dont have some of those in shops here :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More