Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can't go on living this way But I can't go back the way I came Chained to this fear that I will never find A way to heal my soul,And I will wander 'til the end of time,Half alive without you my heart is broken, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
What can I do? Aug 10 2009, 08:05 AM
As a lot of you know I'm with Astra, I met up with her friday and it was the best day of my life, we done so much together. When it came time to leave it felt like someone was ripping my heart out. My parents thought I was going for the Jamstand but me and Astra went off alone. Since we met I can't forget her or what we did and it's driving me insane. I know I should just come out to my parents and say we're engaged (I have tried but dunno how they'll react). My parents warmed to her quickly so I know they'll get along. We're miles apart and we hope to meet again next month but until then it's driving me insane not being able to hug and kiss her and stuff. I love her, I know because I feel so strongly and care about her more than I ever have anyone else. To be honest I'll spend a lot on her, everything and we ant to stay together next time so I don't have to leave, it hurt like hell and nearly put me in tears. Since meeting my feelings have grown, I mean we went to Bristol Balloon Fiesta and the red arrows drew a heart with an arrow through it in the sky and I nearly cried thinking about her whilst watching it. I'm madly in love with her and don't know what to do, I've written her a love letter and I just want to be with her always. When we kissed it tingled and I felt loved and had reason and purpose in life. What can I do???

Replies

DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 10 2009, 02:33 PM
Pursue your love through the hardships of your life and hope that fate works in your favor along with your hard work to be with her. If you love her truly then you will be with her no matter what in some way or form. Just keep hoping and keep working with what you got so far.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 10 2009, 04:24 PM
I agree with the above and I really hope you don't try too hard and get hurt. Also you should tell your parents your engaged as even if they react badly it'll stop bugging you all the time.
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 11 2009, 11:08 AM
My parents know were together... just not about the engagement. I love her so much. I sent her a love letter today. I think it's too late not to try too hard, I give her all I can.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 11 2009, 11:13 AM
Then things will work out if you truly are trying as hard as you can.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 11 2009, 05:35 PM
That is very good to hear Chris Just take things nice and easy, pace yourselves and everything will be good.. work together and make sure that each of you can live love and grow together all the best :)
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 12 2009, 01:09 AM
we will stay together no matter what happens i wont hurt you or leave you,i havent told my mom yet cos i know how she will react(ill probs end up dead and buried in the garden)i cant forget friday either when you left i did cry,we will just have to wait till next month and see what happens then,iv spent a lot too,this month so far this month iv spent £30 on credit!!!! but your worth it ;-)
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 12 2009, 02:30 AM
Wow I actually agree with Doctor Wingnut on this one. And can I just say 'Astra' is a beautiful name, is it real?! D: You sound like you've got what you want to do sorted, it sounds like you're looking for confirmation that you're planning the right thing; I say you totally are. As far as I know for certain, we only live once, right? Tell them.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 12 2009, 03:13 AM
*Bows*
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 12 2009, 07:18 AM
Astra is a real name, it's my beautiful fiancees name. I cried too when I was alone. I just want to hold her in my arms again, the distance is kinda killing but somehow the thought of belonging gets me through each day, the knowledge that someone loves you can make your life so much better.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2009, 10:15 AM
^At least you live in the same country and in fact not that far apart in the same country..
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 12 2009, 11:00 AM
Technically I'm in Wales and she's in England but closer than previous I've had. I'm just glad I can meet up every now and then
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 14 2009, 01:08 PM
im glad too!!!!! but yeah we can deffinatly tell your parents together...i kinda told my mom she took it kinda well ish!!!!! nd im not beautiful in anyway/shape or form!!!!! you are tho!!!!xxx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 18 2009, 12:48 PM
everyone perceives the world and all within it differently
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 19 2009, 10:56 AM
grrrrrrrrrrrrr thats all i have to say on the matter
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 19 2009, 11:36 AM
meaw
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 19 2009, 12:16 PM
no dammit your a robobear remember you go greep lol
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 19 2009, 12:28 PM
tha's more like a frog lol
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Oct 04 2009, 07:04 AM
your engaged!!!! :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More