Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm always fighting, cuz I know you're trying. But you can never take this dream from me. They Don't Need To Understand, by Andy Black

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Looking for Models for Photoshoot in September Aug 13 2009, 11:40 PM
Hi guys, thank you for all those who got in touch after my previous posts - where I was looking for photographers and models, the photoshoot successfully took place with great help of talented young photographer, Mrs Rebecca Bond, and Face of Plymouth 2008, Debbie Grayson - you can see the photos online at: http://www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/summer-sunglasses-64-c.asp Now, shooting again in September, we're looking for new models: guys and girls, from Plymouth area (with easy access to Plymouth), age 18 - 26, size 10 - 14 (S - L), who are available for full day of shooting on weekend in September. We are looking to shoot new collection of Skinny Jeans, T-shirts and Hoodies. If you love Scene Emo fashion, have a nice smile and are open for new challenges, get in touch :) Please send your photo (face / full figure) with contact details to: marlene@littleblackcherry.co.uk Thank you, Marlene

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2009, 10:26 AM
I've been in contact with Marlene for a while and I really think some of you should consider this if you can. Great opportunity.
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 31 2009, 12:57 AM
SHWEEEEEEET(DEEP VOICE) Time to get my perm. Lol jk. Never thought of being a model. But. Idk. I geuss ill try. Imean like. Its not even all that bad of a job.. All you gooootta do is flash yur abs. Nd bounce the hell off the stage b4 the ladies catch you nd rape you. Am I right? Or wrong? OMFGIM FUNNY!
Emo Pictures - jadey
jadey
Sep 01 2009, 09:23 AM
would love to but im not anywhere near plymouth.. hahaha. lol.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 03 2009, 04:17 PM
I'd love to model as well!
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 22 2009, 12:50 PM
Matt, you know you're always no1 for modelling ;) Hopefully the photoshoot will be on 27th September, now waiting for new Tees to arrive ;)
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 24 2009, 06:37 PM
uhm.. id love to.. but im not from england :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More