Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Beautiful you know you leave me breathless when You fall into my eyes My heart belongs to you my angel There is just no reason for you to let Life bring you down Please come with me and let me show you All Night Dance Parties In The Underground Palace, by Alesana

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Looking for Models for Photoshoot in September Aug 13 2009, 11:40 PM
Hi guys, thank you for all those who got in touch after my previous posts - where I was looking for photographers and models, the photoshoot successfully took place with great help of talented young photographer, Mrs Rebecca Bond, and Face of Plymouth 2008, Debbie Grayson - you can see the photos online at: http://www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/summer-sunglasses-64-c.asp Now, shooting again in September, we're looking for new models: guys and girls, from Plymouth area (with easy access to Plymouth), age 18 - 26, size 10 - 14 (S - L), who are available for full day of shooting on weekend in September. We are looking to shoot new collection of Skinny Jeans, T-shirts and Hoodies. If you love Scene Emo fashion, have a nice smile and are open for new challenges, get in touch :) Please send your photo (face / full figure) with contact details to: marlene@littleblackcherry.co.uk Thank you, Marlene

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2009, 10:26 AM
I've been in contact with Marlene for a while and I really think some of you should consider this if you can. Great opportunity.
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 31 2009, 12:57 AM
SHWEEEEEEET(DEEP VOICE) Time to get my perm. Lol jk. Never thought of being a model. But. Idk. I geuss ill try. Imean like. Its not even all that bad of a job.. All you gooootta do is flash yur abs. Nd bounce the hell off the stage b4 the ladies catch you nd rape you. Am I right? Or wrong? OMFGIM FUNNY!
Emo Pictures - jadey
jadey
Sep 01 2009, 09:23 AM
would love to but im not anywhere near plymouth.. hahaha. lol.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 03 2009, 04:17 PM
I'd love to model as well!
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 22 2009, 12:50 PM
Matt, you know you're always no1 for modelling ;) Hopefully the photoshoot will be on 27th September, now waiting for new Tees to arrive ;)
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 24 2009, 06:37 PM
uhm.. id love to.. but im not from england :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More