Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sometimes quiet is violent Car radio, by Twenty One Pilots

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Odd? Aug 23 2009, 01:33 PM
I broke up with my gf because she liked other guys and doubted my feelings for her. But i was still kinda nice and i told her we can be best friends. But the odd thing about this is, i am the one she comes crying to about not having me anymore, because i am her best friend and she always talks to me about everything, so after dumping her i had to console her about being dumped and not being a good gf. The other day we kinda laughed at how odd it was. Don't you all find that strange too? Has it been odd to be close friends with an ex in the past for you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 02:16 PM
If you are still around your ex it is always going to feel a little odd I guess. Feelings/memories will take even longer to fade.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 23 2009, 02:16 PM
wow that is kinda odd really ... lolz.. nd i havnt really had the chance to be a friend with my Xs .. it ended shit nd well he is an asshole really but hay.. thought my one mate MATT.. we were friends for ages nd we hooked up a few times..nd he always likes me more nd wanted to be with me but i never really had the same feelings but i gave in and we were together for a bit but it jst didnt work.. nd we still best mates though.. nd we tell each other everything and still talk abt wat we were and stuff.. thou it isnt weird for me nd him thou.. think it is for everyone else thou.. lolz... like my bf.. nd his last two gf broke up with him cus of me... ooops.. they thought he was still i love with me cus he always talked to me.and wld write me poens and shit... but u can still be friends .. nd its cool u can talk abt it like this instead of ignoring each other... or do u still hav feelings for her? (sry i kinda babbled on there... ooops...)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 02:18 PM
Babble away. We love it here :D
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 23 2009, 03:49 PM
lol yea babbling is nice,( i babble too and will now) Hmm you asked if i still have feelings for her Well... not really or not strongly anymore, i am pretty much over the whole relationship, but she isn't. Really went through a lot of folly, so i thought it time to let go. Was kinda annoying going through her liking other guys experimenting and stuff for the third time in the relationship.. but, she was one of my cloest friends and i do not hold grudges really.. or get hurt emotionally, least not for a very long time ^^ ( must be a gift). I did not want to give up on our friendship so i gave her a chance with that , after all i am her counselor, ex big brother/ ex bf current best friend O.o
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 25 2009, 09:46 AM
i've actually been in a similar situation... lol i found it really uncomfortable =\
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 02 2009, 07:44 PM
hey.. for me, i dont feel it odd.. because i have this ex when i was in highschool we broke up (no formal break up) then, still were friends.. we get together again when i was college.. we broke up again (no formal break up) again! then, were still friends.. till now, were friends.. we talk a lot (personal stuff and everything under the sun!lol) i thinik its up to you if you find it odd or not.. but i think, its good you were friends!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More