Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

what if i died tomorrow, would you miss me here? what if i cried tomorrow,would you shed your tears? What if i died tomorrow, by About last Night

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
the best smell??? Aug 24 2009, 03:02 PM
well recently me and my group of friends have been try to figure out what is the best smell i said cinamon and some said choclate and cherrys what thes smell you find appeasing??

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Sep 01 2009, 12:12 PM
just alcohol in general? :P erm gigs have smells like yeah i dunno how to explain xD
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 03 2009, 07:02 PM
uhm..honestly.. i really like to smell the alcohol! (the sanitizer one) its really a heaven for me..lol i can just sit to one place and smell it the whole day! fucking crazy?!? lol
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 08 2009, 05:46 AM
the smell of the dentist is a good one i do like that
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 08 2009, 05:00 PM
The smell of wood burning on a fire.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 09 2009, 11:05 AM
The precious orchid fragrance for the glade wisp thingy, it's yummy. :]
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 12 2009, 02:20 AM
Mmmm I definitely gotta agree with you about cinnamon! I love it :] also freshly baked cookies from the oven!
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Sep 12 2009, 10:15 PM
the smell of new paper..?
LittleWitch
May 07 2018, 04:59 PM
Well, I love the smell of coffee, particularly very strong haha A weird smell I like is, when you get new shoes. Especially boots. ^^
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
May 19 2018, 02:13 AM
smells that are tied to memories! pond smell, pool floats, warm chocolate cake, wood smoke, curry spices also when a cute lady walks by you and leaves like... lotion/perfume/shampoo smell behind her? niiiiccccee
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 02:44 AM
Before I was pregnant, I loved the smell of coffee. After getting pregnant, is was one of the most nauseating smells on the planet... I love the smell of a freshly bathed baby though. But maybe I'm just super biased because I get to smell it all the time lmao.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jun 01 2018, 07:34 PM
Honey, Baby body washes, News paper, the smell inside a case when you've just opened a video game and disc of sorts, cheap wine, gasoline, weed, and cigarettes both the smoke and when you're just opened a pack it kind of smells like tea bags? Also burning wood and petrichor or the smell of the forest in fall, like the scent of earth?
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 04 2018, 07:48 AM
the smell of lavender :3
Emo Pictures - xxINCOGNITO_IBUKIxx
xxINCOGNITO_IBUKIxx
Jun 04 2018, 02:38 PM
strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, this one coconut hibiscus perfume, sparkling juice smells fantastic c:

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More