Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your falling, your screaming, Your stuck in the same old nightmare, He's lying, your crying. No Love, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
mind cheatin??? Aug 29 2009, 01:43 PM
is it real?? like my mates say that if you just think about bein with another guy then your cheatin on him?? i myself have never done it but my maytes have and dumped there guys cos of it!!! what do you think???

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Aug 30 2009, 10:30 AM
to me.. depends how seirous the relationship is because i believe love is something that grows. =)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 30 2009, 11:17 AM
It's not cheating, but it shows a lack of commitment, which is pretty normal at the start of some relationships.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 30 2009, 12:50 PM
yea thats true...... but yeah love dose grow but i mean normally my mates "mind cheat" then actullt cheat wich is terrible...... like my mate just did it to my cousin!!! noe she wounders why im bein funny with her!!!!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 30 2009, 06:38 PM
mind cheating can lead to something more, even in longer relationships, or especially if the person mind cheating is having doubts about the relationship.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 31 2009, 11:51 PM
I've never heard of this before, haha! Well my boyfriend fancies Rachel Weisz, does that count? I don't mind cos she is pretty hot. XD I don't think it's cheating I don't think you can help it sometimes.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 08 2009, 11:11 PM
uhm.. i think mind cheating is normal.. everyone does it whenever they see someone whos more hot than their partners.. its okei for me if you do mind cheating.. but be sure not in real or else gonna kill you!! lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 10 2009, 04:21 PM
It's fine with famous people your clearly not going to get with, but with people you clearly have an opportunity with then it's sort of cheating.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Sep 13 2009, 12:41 AM
i dont think so.... i mean you're just imagining it.. hmm... maybe its something like a sin. hmm idont know.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More