Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I love you more than I can ever scream Morticians Daughter, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Are you Social / Popular? Sep 05 2009, 10:20 AM
A lot of definitions of emo's on the Web make out that they aren't very social or popular. Do you think this is true? Are you?

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Sep 05 2009, 02:40 PM
I like to be social. :) I just find that I have a few good friends and they know other people and those other people only speek to me when my friends are there so that kinda sucks but meh :P
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 05 2009, 03:06 PM
well. i am social, i spoke to a lot of people at my old school, and a lot of people knew me, my year group elected me student of the year.. so i guess i was kinda popular, although i never really used to go out of the way so that people would know me, people from all walks of life like my company College starts Monday i will have to see what happens
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 06 2009, 01:47 PM
I'm pretty social as well.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 06 2009, 03:33 PM
i think im both, cuz ppls call my band up to perform every now and then in any school performances
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 09 2009, 03:29 AM
I'm not because people hate me on sight :/ I'm always being told I'm intimidating and people think I hate them because I don't talk to them.. I don't talk much because I can't think of anything interesting to say :/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 10 2009, 04:23 PM
Well i'm sure you are interesting and they should make more effort.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 11 2009, 01:33 AM
XD nah, it's definitly me. I think it's my mum's fault, she's really anti social. :/
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 11 2009, 09:02 AM
yea i know wut you mean, when im around ppls that dont know me very well, they give me evils :S but ppls who know me are OKish. i hate ppls that assume sumthing on first sight especialy people before they get a chance to know them better
XxxcuteemoxxX
Sep 18 2009, 07:35 AM
yh i pretty social i have loads of friens all different .. and from different groups.. but i have a set close group of friends that really get me and except me.. but other wise i always go out to club abd stuff.. and a few ppl hav said 2 me at skl ur popular.. but i dont really care abt that stuff.. when ppl say that 2 me im like wat who me .. no im not the type but i guess i jst get along with a lot of ppl..
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Oct 05 2009, 01:52 AM
im not social. I dont have many friends. I d0nt talk much. People hates me. They never liked me. And also im scared of them because of what i had experience before.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Oct 08 2009, 08:44 PM
i think im social..i talk to different kind of persons.. maybe, for you to be accepted you must accept them first as who they are and respect them so you can gain their respect too.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Oct 14 2009, 06:21 PM
i respect every one...but they never did that to me. And i got tired. I started n0t to talk.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 15 2009, 02:10 AM
nope usually living by my shadow alone and as it pronounce I.s.o.l.a.t.i.o.n,=.= i am not social because i find sociaty boring and i proffer to be isolated and diffrent divine, ignorance students and teenagers.. thinking studying and a girlfriend is the best choice in life...cat dog and A big-o car...NO..
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Oct 26 2009, 06:16 PM
My popularity in school is horrible. Well........... atleast I think so.. I don't say a word at all.. I never talk towards the part when the school thought I was mute... lol. But they sent a letter home. Trying to make me talk in school.. My mom was proud.. But she thought it was hilarius at the same time.. My mom can be a bitch sum times.. But then she can be cool.. I love my mom... okay going off topic here..lol.. Srry im kinda hyped.. Just got with my first girlfriend in morrisville.. Yesssssss. Lol X].. But yea.. Im quite at 1 time.. But then again im not.. I garuntee you this is the only place you guys will here me talk cause all of you are my family... half of you deal with what I deal with.. And im like.... Damn I diddint thing this site would be as cool as I thought it would be : )... thanx for making me feel welcomed guys.. Ur the best... but I don't talk... I do not have popularity... : (.. Shiiiiiiiit its okay.. I got a girl that cares for me a lot around moville.. Peace.. And once again.. Thanx.
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 27 2009, 05:18 AM
hard question.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Oct 29 2009, 12:48 AM
hmm. . .thinking of the thought. . . Still thinking. . . Thinking . . . After 10 years . . Ah! Its a heck of disaster. But being in my own Company is c0ol.
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 29 2009, 03:36 AM
Vavava.... lol social is cool i like to be socialize but HEY anyone say diffrentlY??
xcasualtiesx
Oct 29 2009, 12:48 PM
i'm not very social at all. i just never know what to say. not many people at my school will talk hardcore/punk bands or horror movies with me haha. but i really don't mind, silence is golden=)
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 06 2009, 01:22 AM
(=^*^=) is allways a quite and cute teddybear in the corner character ... never social but never anti social let the emo spirit carry you On! LOL
Emo Pictures - Mirrorbreaker
Mirrorbreaker
Nov 09 2009, 10:34 AM
I was supossed to be social and kind.. But all the bullying all these years broke it.. Now I'm really bad in contact with people..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More