Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

See your daughter’s depressed, we’ll get her straight on the Prozac. But little do you know, she already takes crack. Everyone’s At It, by Lily Allen

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Scene_Queen
Scene_Queen
GRRR SO ANNOYING! Sep 26 2009, 12:10 PM
i hate it when people keep telling me that emo is a music type - not a style! yes, u can get emo music, but u can also get emo: clothes, make-up, hair styles, pictures, well... you get the idea! i just hate it when people tell me that there arent such thing as emos! emos is basically how u feel. emo

Replies

Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 27 2009, 01:59 PM
Sometimes people talk because that whole (=mouth) needs air, but they don't exactly know what they're doing... so... don't listen to them and follow your ideas! kisses
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2009, 12:32 PM
Emo started as a music genre and evolved into a whole subculture including fashion, lifestyle, etc. Some people just don't accept that.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 29 2009, 03:25 AM
i have to agree with matt
ilovepainx
Nov 21 2009, 12:21 PM
Some people just don't get how we feel. Some people want to be emo for the hell of being "cool" but its really not. Im only like this so i dont get noticed. But people bully me because of it.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 22 2009, 04:08 AM
wikipedia it google it nail polish it clothes it its alive emo cultre and community is real and beating...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More