Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears.I held your hand through all of these years. And you still have all of me. My Immortal, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
I love him. Sep 29 2009, 01:08 PM
I have been best mates with my friend Sam, for 3 years, and i love him so much. We have been out 5 times lol and it never seems to work out. Now we have grown up and i have real feelings for him and ive only just managed to admitt to myself i love him. But.. (and you all knew a but was coming) i swear he likes my best mate because of texts he sends her, but will only send them to her when im not with her, and all by best mate does is talk about when she has a boyfriend. Now i know its probably just me being jeaslous but i love him so much and im too scared to tell him. Its kinda frustrating. advice anyone?

Replies

Oct 03 2009, 10:02 AM
love is a traitor, it ruins anything...
Oct 03 2009, 10:05 AM
u really need to tell him.. and then expect the unexpected..
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 04 2009, 01:09 PM
Common situation...Just keep an eye on him, but if things get worse then certainly question him.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 16 2009, 01:27 AM
you said you jealous, and you also said you love him, why not trying to approch and tell him that.. ** in a break off maybe at school pub or a party when he is alone, tell him.. and if its not working out or things go wronge just go ...
Emo Pictures - Luka_Pierrot
Luka_Pierrot
Oct 26 2009, 10:10 PM
i'm in something like this as well, except the guy i love has a girlfriend and is constantly in an on-&-off relationship with her. she usually breaks up with him because she hates when he talks to me or even looks at me for a split second. last year she broke up with him over a photo he and i took at homecoming which isn't anything bad at all. but yeah, she nearly made him suicidal which i stopped him, only to find out that 3 weeks later, he'd be dating her again. over time, i've come to realize nothing will ever change if i don't say anything, so i've decided...ready or not, i'm telling him on November 11, or if something comes up ((like me getting sick >.>;; )), then most definitely on the 4th of December. but, good luck to you when you tell the one you love. i wish you the best! ^.^
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 03 2009, 01:04 AM
you should say somethin maybe he loves you too or maybe he dont but its the risk you take to find out my mate did it once and they have been together for 2 years now so just try thats all you can do
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 03 2009, 02:57 AM
it's allways a risk! ..
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 03 2009, 03:49 AM
yea but if she loves him she will take the risk, i would.....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More