Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My legs are dangling off the edge. the bottom of the bottle is my only friend i think ill slit my wrist again and im gone.. my legs are dangling off the edge. a stomach full of pills didnt work again. ill put a bullet in my head and im gone... Bullet, by Hollywood Undead

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Smoking Oct 24 2009, 11:16 AM
Has become popular with the emo scene, i guess, espacially here where I stay. I don't know about anywhere else? What are your thoughts on smoking? I'm curious. xD

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 27 2009, 12:35 PM
Same with most things I guess. Oh well at the end of the day it's you who makes the choice. Of course we can blame the media though as well haha.
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 27 2009, 12:39 PM
Ach, the media is blamed for everything haha. xD
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jan 03 2010, 05:35 PM
Oi! I'm a Media student you know!!! :P Ah, well I smoke, started in May... Um I'm ashmatic so I really shouldn't be doing it buttttt... None of my friends smoke, well a few of them but they aren't my close, best mates or anything, I'm always getting lectures from them about how I smoke too much and how I DON'T need one EVERY college break haha. I really do love smoking :D Ummmmm one question for you lot, do any of your friends smoke? And if yes, do you let them smoke when they are with you? Or what if you had a close mate, and they began smoking, what would you say/ do to them? and again would you let them smoke if they were in your company?? xxxxxxx
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 05 2010, 09:50 AM
I'm trying to quit and failing sooooo bad. Practically everyone I speak to here smokes.. x) So yeahh...
emo_princess95
Jan 20 2010, 11:42 AM
I never thought i would smoke but i became so stressed tht i did...everyone begged to stop and i finally did.it wasnt that hard for me to quit actually it was fairly easy.i was suprised never smoked again till this day im totally against it now.
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 24 2010, 04:24 AM
I guess if you want to stop you will...
hellokitty_queenXx
Feb 11 2010, 08:08 AM
even though I'm very healthy person,keep active and eat healthy/organic foods I do smoke, I started 5 months ago and my friends brother offered me one and I thought 'what harm would one do?' so i smoked, and haven't stopped! I wish I just hadn't of been so stupid! >:( but I am trying to quit even though it's hard :)
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 13 2010, 10:56 PM
i smoke sometimes its unhealthy but its really hard to quit i smoke once a while 3 to 4 months 3 or 4 cigs!
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Feb 13 2010, 11:58 PM
The reason why I started smoking was because of a dream I had!! (I really enjoyed it in that dream) :P However, I rarely smoke 'cause my family are so strict about it. (They haven't found out that I do so, yet!) lol
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 14 2010, 03:46 AM
lol >.< hopefully they wont find out in the nearest future!
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 15 2010, 12:22 PM
I've been smoking since I was 14/15... i'm 20 in a few months... I'm having so much trouble stopping. I've tried everything! I want to stop, but then part of me doesn't so I don't think I ever will... until I die of cancer. Yeah.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 15 2010, 01:06 PM
Well all I can say is your only almost 20 so hopefully in a couple years at least you might quit. If not I will come slap you lol.
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 15 2010, 01:22 PM
Or now, now would be better haha. xD
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 15 2010, 10:48 PM
^ you goin to quit because matt jokely threat you. (the slap issue lol) Stop smoking and no cancer for you lipsofdeceit god's forbid! i also smoke but in space of months! if u stop Deceit i quit forever! a vow! and i voted for you in the hottest girls on soemo uk! thread shall i reverse my replay! joking! Matt u rox! u just cheer up with your ways like a big brother i like it!
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 16 2010, 10:46 AM
Haha. I'm gonna keep trying. :)
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 16 2010, 10:58 PM
Good! :D
Bones
Feb 17 2010, 02:41 AM
i started smoking when i was in year 8 not to be cool or oat like that but because i had so much shit in my life like my farther tryed hanging himself one to many times i also had a lovely time when i got kicked out of my own home i still smoke today but only when i need it i dont find it hard to stop for a lenth of time (day or 2), my friends dont smoke they all tell me to stop but i must agree it is hard. one thing i dont like about young kids smoking is when they ask you to buy fags for them wot i always say is if you want it you get it your self fuck off. (wish i could stop)
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 18 2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah I started for similar-ish reasons... I totally agree with you on buying younger people them >_< I really wanna stop too. :(
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 22 2010, 12:52 AM
smoking pot is an extremly popular thing among my friends nowand idc if they do it but they know better than to do it around me and if im EVER offered then i stay tru to myself and say no i dont need the extra health risks as for the whole alcohol thing all i did is sample w/ my friend at her house and i got addicted cuz it was like a daily thing but i havent rly done it since summer (my dad lets us kids drink as long as he or my step mom is home but its gatta b small amounts only) but lately ive been craving it a lot more cuz my friends talk about it and how they get drunk w/ their parents so now we r planning a sleep ovr and i feel rly stupid cuz im 15 in 8th grade and i nvr failed and beka whom is 14 is past yr 8 (tht is the same as grade rite??) and grr making me feel rather stupid
Bones
Mar 22 2010, 10:47 AM
lol your not stupid im 15 in like a cupel of days and im in year 10 and doing my GCSE's lol y r u still in 8th grade? have you been held back

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More