Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Let me hear, our fraction of time is near, lost inside, we're reaching our last seconds. Is it too late? Rewind, redo. I'm trapped in a paradox! Paradox, by Crestillion

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
MEG and DIA Nov 05 2009, 01:18 AM
look for this band on the net for me its kindda cool :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 05 2009, 03:07 AM
Meg & Dia is an American band formed in 2004. It was founded by sisters Meg and Dia Frampton, and is now a five-piece act with additional members Nicholas Price, Jonathan Snyder and Carlo Gimenez. Meg & Dia (also then known as The Meg & Dia Band) released its first album, Our Home Is Gone, in 2005. At the time, the band consisted of just the two Frampton sisters, and the album's tracks were mostly acoustic songs. Meg played guitar and provided back-up vocals while Dia sang. A year later, they released their second album, Something Real, their first album released under Doghouse Records. The band signed with Warner Bros. Records in 2007 and released Here, Here and Here in 2009 via Sire Records. <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meg_&_Dia"> it's pretty cute band! i will give it a try :) thanks for shareing.
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Nov 11 2009, 02:32 AM
no problem :) i liked it too hihi
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 11 2009, 03:16 AM
:Xd awesome's.. >.<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More