Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's funny 'til you left to kill yourself Latin Simone, by Gorillaz

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ipodjosh
ipodjosh
for druggies hahaha that like ecstacy Nov 05 2009, 02:49 PM
ecstacy is my life ecstacy is my world the craving i get is but a starve my drug its, unbelieveable effect is about to be explained its better than weed better than cocaine better than anything you can imagine lol better than sex... pop a pill not once but twice triple stacks are the way to heaven you feel like your touching god hits you hard in 15-30 less then a little pause your heart starts beating and pounding faster every second ,then you start breathing faster and faster deep and harder theres no stopping it if you wanna go with the vibe hear some hardcore techno electro then iimagine your self in a green green forest with trees green everything... bass is wat makes you feel like the trees are talking to you with there vibrations and colors , colors of ribbons going through you feeling the grass vibrate seeing trees with colors changing to the beats its an addiction of unstoppable possibilites you can do anything you want in the world with out being scared there is my ecstacy explination hope you change your mind about every drug and start to roll hard core tacha tacha tacha hahaha peace out peps

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 06 2009, 01:08 AM
Hmm , whatever dude , i am not toucheing drugs , and i dunno about this thread either.. but thanks for letting us know.. i think ^_*
Blurred-Tears
Nov 11 2009, 06:13 AM
tried drugs....they just leave u in a bigger mess afterwards...its fun while it lasts but then...POOF! ur depressive...sigh
Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
Nov 12 2009, 04:51 AM
yeah i'm bad enough with alcohol :) haha so i will stick with that!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 12 2009, 11:50 AM
JD :p I have been offered ecstacy, coke, etc in the past...
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 15 2009, 02:51 AM
say no to drugs irionicly it work's!
LipsOfDeceit
Nov 15 2009, 11:03 AM
chocolate is a drug.. should we say no to that too? :O
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 16 2009, 03:31 AM
Yes..it's addictive , but i say yes only if it goes to my mouth.. :o
Fluke
Dec 03 2009, 12:59 PM
Ex-pot head
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 04 2009, 12:23 PM
^What made you stop?
Fluke
Dec 05 2009, 02:59 PM
Panic attacks, being scared all the time, seeing things that weren't really there... I have to say though, I wasn't gonna stop. I've tryed to stop so many times that I gave up trying. But night of my birthday I had too much to drink & my oldest mate made me sign a contract lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 06 2009, 08:54 AM
That's a bloody good mate then!
Fluke
Dec 28 2009, 01:15 PM
I guess he is indeed :] lol
Emo Pictures - khaleel666ryland
khaleel666ryland
Jan 11 2010, 04:53 PM
Yea, um this was fun Alcohal is my bad vice so i will stick with that. Thanks for letting us know

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More