Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

To take the sleep that you don't know You're giving Death a kiss, Oh, little fool now Hand of Doom, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
Help I suppose. Nov 12 2009, 01:37 PM
Hey everyone I dont know who knows and and who doesnt, and obviously I have no idea what people think of me, but I suppose a few people will comment. When I was a 'guy' people thought I was hot, I had relationships, but ultimately I wasnt happy with myself. I try and appear female as much as possible, and alot of people do seem to assume that I am one, however obviously people assuming my gender doesnt really work with relationships. Now that I am happy with myself as much as I can be before I am 18 and persue having full Gender Reassignment, things are predictably quite hard and more or less impossible as far as having a relationship goes. I feel somewhat lonely and dispairing, and have faced and accepted the fact that I probably wont have a sexual relationship until after I have changed my sex. Obviously I wish things were easier, if there was a button I could press to suddenly have been born female I would have pressed it a long time ago, but there isnt, and I dont see how things can be. I dont know what I expect people to say, and in reading this at least a few people will probably come to the conclusion that I have brought this on myself, but I just dont feel very positive at the moment, and would like to hear from anyone who does. Thanks for reading/caring.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 14 2009, 06:44 AM
Heya Leo this is the first time Gender Reassignment has been mentioned on this site really. Of course a lot of people will be shocked and think your silly for wanting to do it. In my opinion you look good as a guy and a girl, but it's about how you feel. I can sort of understand how awkward things must be for you at the moment though.
LipsOfDeceit
Nov 14 2009, 12:45 PM
I really think you've got to be happy with yourself before you can let others be happy with you. And sure having a relationship with someone more than a friend is nice and all, i don't see why people just HAVE to be in one... At the end of the day, it's your life and you have the right to do whatever you want and to find happiness but you can't have everything so you've got to choose what's most important to you. I don't really know if this makes sence.. I have trouble putting my thoughts into words. >.<
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 15 2009, 08:53 AM
It nicely compliments what I said above.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 16 2009, 03:45 AM
this story is sad , sorry to hear about your lonelyness , and about how much Unhappy you are about what you actually born As male,i'm sure you'll find a relationship , and i am sure your sexual status will get better anyway i think the first thing you shold do is to share you'r reall identity gender etc..with your new relatioship , there is allways other ways to enjoy sexual acts etc..now..the other thing i heard about a gender treatments etc...to completly make you a women so...you better think about it weather you whold like to do this or not! <3 peace wishing all the best.. Nick.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 22 2009, 04:20 AM
Sorry again , i just respect u'r decision's and that's it..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More