Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i wonder if i gave an oreo to my dad before he made me go off to bed could we stay tell jokes till we got hiccups read or laugh or just sit still. IT COULD BE WONDERFILLED!!!^.^ the oreo song, by THE OREOS

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
help me i really like him Nov 13 2009, 01:00 PM
okay im over chris kinda....... but then there is sam, when i was with chris he was totally for me noe im single he dun wanna nkow i dunno whatto do i realise that i do really like him and i dun want him out of me life........ but last tine i tried anything i was totally pissed and he said no cos of it, i talked to him bout gettin together buthe said were too different but i htought that opposites atracte, but i really do like him what can i do????

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Nov 14 2009, 12:55 PM
Maybe just chat to him as a friend and see where it goes from thehr. it's all you can do really.
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Nov 14 2009, 10:00 PM
Tell him u wanna talk to him privately and express ur emotions with him. Tell him what u think about him nd u. What u like about him. Basicly. Tell him how u feel about ur realationship between u and him u don't wanna b friends or sumthing. But remember.. When u leave the specific spot where u were with him. Make a joke. Try to make him smile. Hug him. Show him luv. I only told you cause I want a girl that would do that 2 me instead of me tellin her how I feel. Im kinda shy. : ) Urwelcome Pagan
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 16 2009, 03:49 AM
same as my last advice see who suit's you the best...chris or the other one.. check what you like about them , check your intrests, and who is the best one for you, its like taking a page and marking a V near the best talents , and charactrizm and style etc...about your choice.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 17 2009, 12:53 AM
its all really good advice, but we have spoke aboput it before and then we decied to be mates but more recently the feelings have become so much stronger and i tried to get him out tomoz but he just said y do you even want to meet me??? and i said cos thats what mates do, but i will try again thank you though, nick me and chris were never really suited cps i did think about it but sam is more like me than chris ever was im not sayin i never lover chirs just him and sam are totally different.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 17 2009, 03:12 AM
so sam sounds the one u shold date with and socialize with:) ..good luck!
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 24 2009, 12:57 AM
well here we go i told sam i liked him and he siad he liked me too but were not the same enough to go out with each other and i found out that a couple of months ago he was havin sex with a 14 year old girl then when i asked him he totally ignored me so i guess its true no love for astra :-(
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 24 2009, 02:40 PM
Well i'm sure you will and it's probably best you didn't get involved with him in my opinion now.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 15 2009, 03:20 AM
you cant help who you like a seen him yesterday we had a rgiht laugh dammit i still want him life sucks
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 15 2009, 09:39 AM
When I was with someone, someone else wanted me, then when we broke up she changed her mind. It's kinda like they just want to be a bit on the side, they want to be "fun" (might be diffo I dunno but that's what happened). People "fall" for the wrong people all the time, or people who aren't into them the same way they are, facts of life but there you go.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 15 2009, 11:18 AM
Certainly agree with you there Chris.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 28 2009, 01:21 PM
annoyingly i think your both right but he said he wanted to spend new year with me i can hope right????
DoctorHappyPHD
Dec 28 2009, 01:51 PM
Shun the non-believers!
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 28 2009, 02:23 PM
lol, but hopefully i wont be too wasted and we shall have a good talk, i hope
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Dec 31 2009, 07:04 AM
it will all work out pagan ... your beautiful girl and your really nice :) hopefully 2010 will be better for all of us =] x x x x x
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jan 05 2010, 01:06 AM
well new year he didnt show up till a had the leave the party so we really didnt talk,then i rang him he said something not sure what tho,but he sadi he would tell me next time we meet hopefully things will be better this year well my love life anyway, thaks you vanityfair, your real pretty too

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More