Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Thoughts that go like bullets through you. The time you told me that you wished you were dead. But so broken on when you can’t stop choosing to sleep through your alarms. Man you’re losing your head Sleep Thru Ur Alarms, by Lonatilius

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo then Scene..What next? Nov 18 2009, 11:18 AM
I wonder what the next popular alternative subculture/stereotype/buzzword or whatever you want to call it will be...? I wouldn't mind more influence from the goth subculture, which in my opinion doesn't seem as popular as it was before emo hit the scene :D How cool would it be if we came up with a new subculture/stereotype/buzzword and it became very popular! Oh and for the haters stereotypes are part of life so deal with it.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 19 2009, 03:03 AM
i think it will be in the punk frek cultre Area's like punkiser/ punkcore etc.. and it's because the skateboarders and graffiti maker's / painter's. etc...need a new definetion tag's to describe / Tag them much more better then just saying "punk" or "frek".. so the next will be something in that area:punk,frek cultre...
LipsOfDeceit
Nov 19 2009, 09:49 AM
we need some more metal influenced styles!! :]
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Nov 20 2009, 08:48 PM
hell true! more metal !!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 22 2009, 03:51 AM
Metal cuz all the rest just blah..and GAR!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More