Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just when it can't get worse I had a shit day. No! Have u had a shit day? No! We've had a shit day. No! I think that life's too short for this. Want back my ignorance and bliss. I think I had enough of dis. Blow me one last kiss Blow Me one Last Kiss, by PINK

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Flyleaf and eyes set to kill? Nov 19 2009, 03:29 AM
anyone listen to flyleaf and eyes set to kill? if you do:) can u share what you like about them and 2 of your favorite lyrics?:D

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Nov 19 2009, 09:56 AM
flyleaf = awesome,,, love the lyrics , and i love they are a band with Christian influences lyrics O.o. wow... From Flyleaf new album xD Flyleaf-Again! Here you are down at my feet again Handing it all back to me again Right where I want you to be again I love you Please see and believe again Older stuff Flyleaf- I'm so sick I'm so sick, infected with Where I live Let me live without this Empty bliss, selfishness I'm so sick I'm so sick Hear it, I'm screaming it ( tried hard not to post all the lyrics to the song) xD .. awesome band , awesome lyrics.. excellent singing excellent music ...
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Nov 19 2009, 08:46 PM
FLYLEAF rocks!! i listen to both of those bands i mean both of them make me say wow ! especially flyleaf !! I DIG LACEY MOSLEY !! hmm from flyleaf's songs id have to say that my favorite is AGAIN.THERE FOR YOU.ALL AROUND ME.BEAUTIFUL BRIDE.SORROW.MISSING.FULLY ALIVE.BELIEVE IN DREAMS.SO I THOUGHT.and others while in eyes set to kill i like their song DARLING.YOUNG BLOOD SPILLS TONIGHT.THIS LOVE YOU BREATH haha!! :))
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 22 2009, 03:57 AM
it end's in great minds think alike. they rock and i love them alot.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More