Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The life may leave my lungs, but my heart will stay with you... Deathbeds, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Anyone never played Guitar Hero or Rock Band? Nov 30 2009, 01:27 PM
Seems like everyone has played one of these games!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Dec 02 2009, 06:27 AM
i like guitar hero, and i play guitar and drums but not hum guitar hero games for reall.
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 02 2009, 10:51 AM
i think it's fun when you're with a few people, you've had a few drinks and can't be arsed going out xD
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Dec 03 2009, 01:17 AM
ur looking at an expert lvl guitarist here :P yea i agree with bex, way more fun with other ppls. b4 in my band practices the band plays their own instrument in GH during out "break" and after a while we switch to real instruments XD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 03 2009, 12:01 PM
I have played it before but never owned it myself (well I will be soon though). It's amazing how well it caught on! Why didn't I think of it years ago lol :D
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 03 2009, 12:27 PM
some ideas seem so basic,simple and " duh" .. but i guess some ideas only float in one direction and only certain persons are meant to get those ideas ive never played any of the two .. i dnt play video games really .. but i find those games very interesting and i will play them on day... when i get the chance
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jan 03 2010, 05:03 PM
"ur looking at an expert lvl guitarist here :P" OMG SAME! NOT MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE ME AS I'M A GIRL AND ALL THAT STEREOTYPICAL BULLSHIT, BUT I SHOULD UPLAOD SOME VIDEOS OF ME PLAYING TO PROVE IT :D WE SHOULD BATTLE IT OUT SOMETIME!! NONE OF MY FRIENDS PLAY IT AND IF THEY DO, THEY ARE EASY OR MEDIUM LEVEL PLAYERS UGHHHH I KICK ALL THEIR ARSES LOL What's your fav song to play people? :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2010, 01:09 PM
Tantra you got it on the PS3? If so my username is mdh1984, but I'm not an expert on GH yet!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More