Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You pull the trigger just for fun, forgetting I'm a loaded gun. So hate me for the things I've done, and not for what I've now become!! Reincarnate, by Motionless In White

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Fluke
Should I just give up? ( This mostly astrology bassed please don't burn me) Dec 28 2009, 03:18 PM
So, I've liked this fellow for yonks, & I recently descoverd hes a dragon... & I as a rooster find dragons attractive & we have the highest compatablity... But I can't be with him so should I just give up?

Replies

DoctorHappyPHD
Dec 28 2009, 04:55 PM
Yup for more than one reason
Emo Pictures - fallenangel
fallenangel
Dec 28 2009, 04:57 PM
why cant you if its age then thats not much of a problam age is just a number love is more than felling my pearnts are 6 years apart and if ur most compatabel there is a high chance he/she could feel the same Reply!!!
Fluke
Dec 28 2009, 05:09 PM
It's partly age,but it's also just the reality in it (hard to explain) Should I give up? cause like honestly, I have no chance
fallenangel
Dec 28 2009, 05:13 PM
Dude fuck age and the realaty is if you like them go for it dont give up you have nothing to lose and plenty to gain
fallenangel
Dec 28 2009, 05:15 PM
Dude shut up and do us all a favior fatty have another pie and shut it
Fluke
Dec 28 2009, 05:17 PM
Hes the perfect dragon... & we're both Yangs... Even so I have to wait...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More