Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I spend my time thinking about you, remember when we said that this would not end? and now you’re gone, I’m still right here without you. a world on fire, a life overwhelming just breathe Words that Kill, by Die Trying

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

emogreen
who do you hate!!!!!!!!!!! Jan 29 2010, 10:26 AM
who do you hate the most

Replies

Emo Pictures - piknix
piknix
Feb 12 2010, 11:37 AM
I hate people' I hate people' .....They hate ME!!!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 10 2010, 01:38 PM
i hate fakes,"cool kids" and most preps if u cant b ur self ur fucking stupid and the so called cool kids at our school are just idiots tht make fun of emos some can b nice but most are just stuck up and an embarrasement
Mar 10 2010, 08:45 PM
I'm everything that I hate... :p
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 10 2010, 10:18 PM
Big dogs!
Emo Pictures - freyya_wolfiee
freyya_wolfiee
Mar 11 2010, 03:42 AM
i hate my ex ALOT he was never worth 2 yrs of my life!, chavs UGHH my friends been beaten up loads by them. xx
deathrich
Mar 11 2010, 05:08 AM
what i really hate 1. those people who always judge other people, 2. those user-friendly they just hang with you cause they need you, but after they get what they want, youll be just a trash for them!! 3. People who say their broke but dont even know the meaning of it. 4. Anyone who promotes themself as a musician but cant play their fucking instrument!! 5. People who believe there is only 1 person out there for everybody 6. perfectionist people and aLso the mr and ms, "i know everthing"
Emo Pictures - xXEMO-DRUMMERXx
xXEMO-DRUMMERXx
Mar 11 2010, 07:45 AM
i also definately agree with deathrich, everyone here is right though, its all mostly about people who judge people, who think that they are better then everyone else, and they also think that they can do whatever they want. alot of us on soemo, realize that we are judged and left out by everybody else because the other people are stereotypes, they judge us because we dont fit in with them, just wondering, as some of you know i HATE going to school because of the other students, but i was just wondering, like are the stereotypes really that stupid, or do they just not care, im sorry if i sound rude, but most of us here on soemo hate the same type of people, which are the ones that judge us based on how we look, and what other people say. i have one question, like do they have nothing better to do then to make us feel like shit? cause if thats what they want they do a good job. we may not dress like they do, or have as much money as they do, but why does it matter to them so much? i really want to know what they think we are doing wrong. everyone on here, probably knows what i mean, like why cant they just leave us alone, cause we leave them alone. and as i said before sorry if i sound rude, but they say that we have problems...NEWSFLASH...they are the ones with the problems, they are the ones who have issues...i say that because they do what ever they can just to fit in, even if it means stabbing your best friend in the back. sorry about that, i got kind of off topic...ooops
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 12 2010, 01:20 PM
I agree with deathrich!! Also I hate unreliable people.
Fluke
Mar 24 2010, 09:04 AM
The man next door that will not give your ball back :(
1eyeliner1
Mar 26 2010, 08:47 PM
anyone who is rude and annoying and sterotypes people =P oh and liars
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 27 2010, 02:21 PM
haha id b the musician one i play the keyboard but bcuz im new at it i kinda suck
Bones
Mar 28 2010, 06:09 AM
i hate bois wid small dicks
deathrich
Apr 01 2010, 12:27 AM
@emo-drummer/emoracer; thanks guys @bones: i think dicks are not important, but the good attitude of a person is the most important!!
Bones
Apr 07 2010, 04:31 AM
no no no its the big dick and then the person my love
Ragde
Apr 14 2010, 08:39 AM
I don't believe in hate, hate doesn't change nothing, but make it worse, hate is the reason of violence, say no to hate, is say no to violence
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Apr 15 2010, 04:32 PM
i hate my family and not just because im a teenage girl either and i hate the sluts and preps at school why do they have to make me feel like shit? at least i am not the one expelled cuz i had freaking pot and weapons in my locker! sorry off topic and rude but its true
Bones
Apr 16 2010, 09:22 AM
your dad he ran of wid my pantyhos. also matt for leaving me wid his fucking fucked uup fucking fuck of a kid fucking fuck (by the way i called him after you "fuck and run")

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More