Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I thought that I should tell u My world is crashin down,again I'm spinnin round,callin out I'm fallin down I don't care,I don't care what u think of me right now Cuz I'm gonna have a breakdown Breakdown, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Video Games!! Feb 08 2010, 05:25 AM
I'm so addicted to video games!! I believe that playing video games is good way to enhance languages, learn about others' cultures and develop our way of thinking.... etc Q: Anyone interested in video games? What type of video games you like the most? What is your favorite video game and why?

Replies

Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Feb 21 2010, 11:10 AM
Oh you should so get it then. Its so awsome!! Officially became my favorite single player game. So dark, scary, and most of all, challenging
Emo Pictures - Dhurkst
Dhurkst
Feb 21 2010, 12:33 PM
Holy crap, you can get Isaac's RIG as an unlockable costume!? That's awesome! How is Dante's Inferno, by the way? I really liked the demo, but going around the 'net, it seems a lot of people don't like it. However, the vast majority of complaints seem to be about how the gameplay is exactly lke God of War, and how it's so different from the actual Divine Comedy(Which I find to be a horrifically stupid complaint. It's BASED on the DC, not a game OF the DC. If it were of the DC, it would be a terrible game, considering there's no action or conflict in the Divine Comedy, since Dante is given divine protection throughout his journey. In the book, that is. Not the game.).
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Feb 21 2010, 11:34 PM
oooo, is that what that suit is called? xD if u get the "deaths edition" u get that costume, not sure if u can get it on the normal edition though. i would say its a typical rpg adventure game. however i would have to agree the gameplay is like God of War, ninja gaiden and Devil May Cry (i guess its the genre). but if u havnt played them, Dante's a pretty good game....alot of blood, gore, half dead ppls, and its just plain gruesome. not exactly scary but more horror xD + the dante's inferno ppls are developing this multiplayer addon (comes out april i think) which lets you create your own levels etc
1eyeliner1
Mar 20 2010, 09:29 PM
haha i love video games!in my free time ima gamer XD lol i like tony hawk games XD i always wanted to be a skator but my parents wouldnt let me get a board lol and i love RPG and sim games lol XD
LipsOfDeceit
Mar 21 2010, 04:44 AM
I was playing a N64 last night, it was awesome. :D
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Mar 24 2010, 07:21 AM
FINAL FUCKING FANTSY FTW

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More