Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

These wounds won't seem to heal This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase my immortal, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS I HATE MY LIFE ! Feb 16 2010, 02:49 AM
i used to be close to my grand father but now i hate him so much that i dont wanna see him ! second is is hate my mom ! my parents seperated 6 years ago and after 2 years my mother married another man. but its not my reason why i hate her it because they wont let me see my father ! i just dont get it why cant i see my own father ? after all he's my father right? next .. i hate my Ex boyfriend for leaving me for a stupid reason .. for me life is a bull shit ! it is so unfair i hate life all this time i've been living a lie pretending to be happy trying hard to laugh out laud at school like theres no more tomorrow sick of crying at night and tired of looking for some.one who could FUCKIN' understand me sorry for this you know me posting this things.. its just that no one could ever understand me but you guyss who some how relates to what i wrote right ? it just that ive been keeping this ache since i was 11 and now im 15 i hate life more than ever ! -- * mystery loves company

Replies

Fluke
Feb 16 2010, 04:22 AM
Stop whining & get over it! Try living in Africa, then you'll know hard times!
Emo Pictures - BrokenXxXDreams
BrokenXxXDreams
Feb 16 2010, 01:05 PM
I know what it's like to need to vent...i keep things in a lot when it comes to family issues and i do see where you're coming from...You just need someone to talk to and see if someone understands you...don't worry there is someone out there who is going through the same thing...probably a lot of people actually and life won't always be this hard...just fight through it and you'll see things will get better :)...If you ever want to talk you can message me...i've not gone through the same things but i will just listen which may help
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 16 2010, 11:14 PM
i hope u will feel better!
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Feb 17 2010, 05:10 AM
okay. and you know guys sometimes i never even want to go home .. i once packed my things and stayed at my best friends house but my past boyfriend took me back home and talked to my mom
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Feb 17 2010, 09:20 AM
I know how you feel I hate my family & relatives as well but for different reasons 1- you have all the right to see your father either they fuckin' like it or not! 2-your ex is as stupid as his crappy reason for leaving you I hate life and I'm proud I do! I've been living the same lie for so long till I got sick of it all pretending to be happy >> I'll force the happiness towards me by any means necessary! trying hard to laugh out laud at school >> laugh out loud knowing that from now on it's my time to rule! like there's no more tomorrow >> tomorrow never dies and it's my second chance to make things right! tired of looking for someone who understands me >> stopped looking for people who understand me and focused more on understanding myself and what I'm capable of! learned to keep my feelings to myself, replacing my tears with irony! I hate life and that's why I'm going to exploit it in my own desire!!! Try doing the same ;)
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Feb 21 2010, 09:33 PM
i hate stay here at home i hate life .. last night i cut a couple of times cant handle this shit anymore
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 21 2010, 10:16 PM
say the true? its annoying to leave this thread hang like this! without to force my fingers to type ...because its commen scenarios going to my mind i am just saying ...if someone dont like home or what parents have to unjustify make ..or decide..just say what you have in your mind and heart...scream it if you have too..but dont leave..home.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More