Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My eyes are blind but I can see Snowblind, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Just a quick question about snakebites Mar 14 2010, 10:29 PM
I rly want snakebites and i dont rly know how to ask/ convince my mom to let me get it done she is usually easy to sway and kinda owes me cuz i was supposed to get a peircing for my birthday but the rings were like 60 dollars and the other part is on my dads part he says that if i ever get any peircings other than my ears then he wud personally rip them out and tht sound painful (even for me) hell he just about killed me when he seen my hair hilighted but because i also only live w/ him in the summer and every other winter it wouldnt b tht bad but are they easy to hide i mean how noticable are the holes when they are taken out?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 16 2010, 04:20 AM
its supose to stay, for atleast 4 weeks, then you can take them off even tho it's not recommended and its because lips are a sensitive place.
xXxDestinyMassacexXx
Mar 16 2010, 07:41 AM
do what i did pierce them urself its really not that hard and then if even if they do say something they really cant do much...
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 16 2010, 01:22 PM
no but they can ground u for life and if u do it urself u got to no how to do it u tend to do it slower making it more painful and u kinda gatta have the ring
xXxDestinyMassacexXx
Mar 16 2010, 01:37 PM
well then i would just ask very nicely or be very good for a while and then ask...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More