Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Theatric all made up and pianos all playing at once through the dust. I found it difficult in my exitement to keep from floating off. I didn't say I was powerful, I said I was a Wizard, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Bones
i love you lots plz stop xxx Mar 24 2010, 08:53 AM
plz stop cutting is there nothink els you cud do like sing sing sing or learn to play the bagpipes walk around with no clothes on i don't no just plz stop every thime u wont to cut just think that all the chavs have dissapeared and sing sing sing and play the bagpipes whoop whoop thus making you stoop (hopefully)

Replies

Fluke
Mar 24 2010, 08:56 AM
That's very apt! :]
AbandonShip
Mar 24 2010, 09:34 AM
Seriously, stop whining bitches! Life goes on ololol. omnomnom.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 24 2010, 01:23 PM
lol sry but i gotz addicted so... ya im trying tho and i probally will once i begin high school and all the stupid ass mid. school bullshit about how so and so is trying to steal my bf or w.e. and where i live we dont have issues with the chavs. the chavs and emos kinda get along... somewhat but its the preppy lil bitches u gatta watch out for
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 24 2010, 11:10 PM
cutting and hurting yourself in any manner, will finally result to a deteriorated condition and depression,in your life..in your moods and in your thinking. it's a savage way to live a life , as a proper humanbeen. STOP IT!
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Mar 25 2010, 04:54 AM
aww sweet could try like ice tht usualy helps
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 25 2010, 05:23 PM
i know what you guys are saying and everyday i look at my scars and i think of this site and all the people tht want me to stop and i almost cry and Nick I get what ur saying about the depression but for me its what keeps me sane and keeps me from getting more depressed
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 27 2010, 10:02 PM
its like the reapper angel huh? i mean NIKKI! seriously when you hurt yourself u see an angel? and he actually great you and thank you and make you happy after you hurt yourself right? no no no... i think this angel is just a creative mind..HUN.. just think about your look hands u will be scarred for a long Term...and time.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 27 2010, 10:23 PM
i get what ur saying 100% and most of me RLY RLY RLY wants to stop but there is a part of me tht doesnt want to stop but this weekend I had way too many close calls so im going to have to stop
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 28 2010, 01:08 PM
YES please stop your life is worth so much! x
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 28 2010, 02:03 PM
looking back on wat every1 said on this thread its quite funny but yes yes i am stopping... slowly or quickly idk but i have about 13 weeks if tht before i go to my dads house for the summer so it cant b to slow but now tht morgan and brittany (my best mates) have stopped I might find it a little easier to stop
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Apr 13 2010, 01:59 PM
i used to give myself eraser burns and my friends helped but what really made it hard to quit was that my parents knew and all they did was tell me that its stupid. and when they said it they only said it halfheartedly it was as though they really couldnt care less about whether i lived or died and i know they didnt mean it that way but they also dont like me they pratically hate me so i know how hard it is to stop

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More