Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Take a step back, and look in the mirror, I don't recognize myself, who is this deceiver? The Deceiver, by A Bullet For Pretty Boy

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

xxx_RawR_xxx
:( Shocked Mar 25 2010, 04:32 PM
:( I Just Wanted Some People To Talk To Because, I Was With My Friend And It Was Raining We Crossed The Road But They Had Their Blazer Over Their Hair To Keep It Dry; And They Got Knocked Down By A Car, They Are Alright Its Just Whenever I See A Picture Of Them I Remember Them On The Floor Crying....

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 25 2010, 05:47 PM
omg ur friend is in my thoughts i hope he is ok i know i have had a few close calls w/ cars... good times (and scary :/ ) but i hope tht if ur friend was hurt tht he/she gets well soon
Emo Pictures - Emo_Vampii
Emo_Vampii
Mar 26 2010, 08:07 AM
Its okay Something like that happened to my friend too. Her name was Ashleigh. We were crossing a busy junction and she dared me to run across the road when a car was coming. I dared her instead and she went. She got hit badly. She broke her arm, but I keep thinking it's my fault becauise I dared her. We are still talking but taking it slowly. It's okay that you feel that way, I understand but don't let this live in your shadow for a while xxxx
Emo Pictures - xxsadlysofixx
xxsadlysofixx
Mar 26 2010, 02:00 PM
I'm so sorry. But soon they will be back on their feet and healthy again. It wasn't you're fault though. Just try not to remind yourself of that moment. Trust me my other brother died because he got hit by a car and everytime i heard his name i started to cry and think about when that happened. T_T just keep being strong, and it will soon pass by :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 27 2010, 05:33 PM
I'm glad they are ok and well I'm sure they will have learnt to be more careful in the future.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 27 2010, 10:17 PM
this is sad , are you okay? you shold try and speak about your visions and pictures with your parents or some school council.. try to get a professional advice or a TIP on how to move on ..
xxx_RawR_xxx
Mar 28 2010, 03:48 PM
I Absolutely Getting Advice From Counselors Or My Parents And Doctors, Which is odd because i want to be a doctor
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 23 2010, 01:51 PM
good you cant let this torture you it wasnt your fault and they are still alive you just have tyo be strong get help and move on and live for the future not the past.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More