Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everybody wants to go to Heaven But nobody wants to die I can't fear death, no longer I've died a thousand times Hospital For Souls, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Help please! pwerty pwese!!! ^_^ Apr 13 2010, 02:32 PM
ok so im bi (bisexual) and i havent told anyone but another friend thats bi. the problem is i basicaly hang with to groups the emo/scene/goth (theres like 4 of us so we all band together) and then the tomboys and i told the scene/emo/goth people but i dont know how to tell the tomboys i only want to tell one and she is my closest friend but i dont want to ruin our friendship cuz she might think i like her as more than a friend when i dont and stuff and i dont want to make it akward between us but i also dont think its fair to not tell her. i just discovered that im bi about 2 month ago so yea. how do i tell her?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 13 2010, 09:48 PM
tell you'r a bi to u'r closest family and friend first those u trust...then spill it out, and try to not ignore it.. dont be asahme being a bi..:]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 14 2010, 05:52 AM
How did you discover you were bi? Oh and I'm sure your best friend will be ok with it.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Apr 14 2010, 06:18 AM
Telling the friends is always awkward. Tbh, i suggest you come out with it. Don't be ashamed of it. Ypu're bound to have atleast one other friend who isn't 100% straight.
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Apr 15 2010, 04:03 PM
i have a friend that is bi and she told me she liked me and i discovered i liked her back so yea not real exciting lollz
Emo Pictures - EmoWeirdo
EmoWeirdo
May 09 2010, 10:40 AM
I think u should tell && then make understand that u dont like her , u r just her friend && if she's really ur friend she will accept wat u are :) (hope this helps)
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 28 2010, 01:58 PM
thanks for all the advice guys it really helped ^_^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More