Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do this one more time and I'll bite your f*cking fingers off! No Sssweat, by Enter Shikari

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

KcChaos
Helllpppp? Tips for bleaching my own hair... Apr 17 2010, 06:43 AM
Soo my natural hair color is really dark brown almost black. And I want to dye the front part of my hair aquamarine and Hot pink. But my hair is to dark for those colors. I don't have like a lot of money to go bleach my hair professionally so I was wondering are their any tips that you guys would suggest so that the front of my hair would become a blondish color? I tried peroxide and bleach but its not working my natural color won't leave D= Sorry for the long-ness but cand anyone help me?????and in advance thanks :]

Replies

Bones
Apr 20 2010, 07:50 AM
fucking cut the fucking lot of whoop whoop lets do it together
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
May 10 2010, 12:45 PM
Oh god. Professional may be the only way to go, even when I bleached my light brown hair it only went yellow not light blonde. I suppose the obvious thing would be to try and leave it on a bit longer, or perhaps try and use more of it- it will begin to sting the longer you leave it but it does have more effect. You could try some sort of toner, that's what people use to make their hair whiter when bleaching it doesn't satisfy them, so it may make your colour go away a bit more. Good luck, if you get what you want it sounds really nice x x
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 10 2010, 08:06 PM
isn't using bleach and peroxide REALLY bad for your hair?? and yet I'd be the one to try it...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More