Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you go would you event turn even turn to say I don't love you like I did yesterday I don't love you, by My chemical romance

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DreadZero
DreadZero
Homemade extentions? May 07 2010, 11:27 AM
I know that there has to be a way to make nearly costless homemade hair extentions because first, how is there such thing if there wasn't; and I know people that can pretty much make everything they wear except extentions.. Can anybody help me out? Please? I have looked everywhere and yes, even that video on Youtube but I'm broke and have been for a while.. So anyway to make them nearly costless? From daily household things maybe?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 10 2010, 04:08 AM
The issue is you could spend a while making them and they might look nowhere near as good as ones you buy. I'm sure they aren't that expensive so try and save. At least you will know they'll look good then.
Emo Pictures - xXBrokenxxTearsXx
xXBrokenxxTearsXx
May 23 2010, 02:45 PM
Hmm, okay, I believe homemade extensions look nowhere near as good as if you buy them! And like, I buy mines for: 3,51GBP/ £4.03/$5,04, so it's not like, they're that expensive?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More