Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Nearby, I'm just wasting time, believing, that you're waiting for me maeby, by Fearless Vampire Killlers

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
whats the best way to... May 10 2010, 05:36 PM
..get some one to stop touching you? i mean the more tell this kid to fuck off the more he puts his hands all over me, even teachers have told him to keep his hands to him self!! i'm gunna punch him in the face if he doesn't stop but i don't wanna get suspended. i've tried hitting him, telling him to screw off, ignoring it, but nothing works!! any toughts on how i can get this guy to keep his hands to him self? all and any advise will be highly appretiated.

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 10 2010, 08:03 PM
press charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
May 10 2010, 09:33 PM
or call my lawyer John Mckodi...
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
May 11 2010, 05:23 AM
kick he's balls ahehe kidding try to pinch him like 10000000000000 times a day
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
May 11 2010, 05:44 AM
the phrase "fuck off i hate you" sometimes can work. and "do that again i'll break your balls into 4" can work. srsly though, nothing is more persuasive then a kick in the balls .
Bones
May 11 2010, 10:50 AM
if ya like tuch him hell like think wtf and mayb fuck off if hes that kind of dick head
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
May 13 2010, 07:55 AM
i dont think u can get suspended for beating up someone for sexually harassing you
Emo Pictures - EmoWeirdo
EmoWeirdo
May 13 2010, 09:49 PM
u should move seat && if he bothers u like outside off class then tell the pricipal or the police or if u r willing to risk getting suspended beat him up=] that will show him
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
May 15 2010, 06:04 PM
First report him to the principal and if it didn't work, then you're ought to beat the hell out of him! At that time, the principal won't have the right to suspend you.
DiEiNgInSiDe
May 19 2010, 12:58 PM
haha thank you all for the ideas!! i think with all the help i should be able to get to stop touching me. but i kinda feel bad for him cos yesterday he told me how both his parents left him when he was little and how his grandma told him he's gunna end up like his dad, in jail and a total pot head. so i don't wanna be to much of a bitch cos i feel really bad for him... i have a weak spot for people with fucked up lives cos i know what its like.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 19 2010, 05:21 PM
Even so if he is annoying you all the time you gotta stop him.
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 23 2010, 01:28 PM
i understand about the pity and stuff but if hes touching you tell him to knock it off you can get the principle or police involved and if he stops then you try to be friends with him and help him with his problems only if he doesnt touch you again. and if he does keep acting the way he is he probaly wont be that great of a guy you could also try telling him that he needs to change if he doesnt want to end up like his dad
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 23 2010, 04:01 PM
Where does he touch you? Are we on about just a bit of fun or is he getting rude and creepy?
DiEiNgInSiDe
May 24 2010, 06:57 AM
to most people it would probably be just flirting cos he just grabs/pokes my sides but i mean to me its really annoying. and i used to be ok with it cos every one knows i hate being poked in the sides so every once in a while he'd poke me like most of the people i know do, but then he started grabbing my sides and doing it every day the whole freakin class. i told my mum she said i should press charges but i like to either fix things my self or don't fix them at all, cos when ever i get any type of athority involved things just get worse.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More