Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wasted all of my love on you, don't try to rewind, I've made up my mind, I'm over you, I have tasted so many tears for you, come look in my eyes, this is no disguise, I'm over you Wasted, by Cinema Bizarre

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Artistic Talent within the Emo Scene May 20 2010, 03:35 AM
I'd just like to share I am fascinated by the amount of artistic talent on this site whether it be photography, drawing, musical, etc It certainly backs up what is stated about emo lifestyle. It is great to see you lot doing something useful with your time and I hope some of you become successful through your artist talent.

Replies

smallpoxx
May 20 2010, 05:02 AM
yup ive noticed that aswell ^.^ I think im the only one on here that cant draw/do poetry.I am definetly the creative type,but i cant express my imagination on to paper.shame :(
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
May 21 2010, 07:35 AM
Ah, I fail at poetry..bad times xD But, if i ever become famous and end up retrieving an award, during my speach I shall metion your amazing website Matt ;)
Breezy
May 21 2010, 11:31 AM
yea cuz i can do writing/poetry,music/sing,art and photography. yea most of the time emos are the best artists you can find.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 21 2010, 06:26 PM
aww yes definatly... its because we are just that awesome :D (lol sorry for me being conceited) but lol i had the person that hated me in the beginning of the year end up reading all of my poems and she was in love with them :D oh which this topic reminds me... i need to add my new pics :D
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 22 2010, 04:53 PM
I thank you Matt for making a place where I felt my poetry could be appreciated and loved.. without this site they would have just been hidden in "My Documents".( also my feelings would have been hidden as well) It is a good place where artist can express themselves and be acknowledged by others. In fact since my poetry was so well received on this site I decided to study literature. So I can credit this site for helping to shape my future.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 22 2010, 06:46 PM
I think I'm going to post what I've come up with so far on my book
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 23 2010, 03:53 PM
Ooo thanks Laura I'm sure you will get an award :D Great to hear my site helped Vybz. Nikki - please do :]
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 23 2010, 04:01 PM
do i just post it with poems? and say that its technacly not a poem?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 23 2010, 04:07 PM
Yea or post it in General Emo Discussion
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 23 2010, 04:58 PM
ok
Bones
May 26 2010, 08:29 AM
im artistic to in the bed department

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More