Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Yeah here we go for the hundred time Hand grenade pins in every line Throw 'em up and let something shine Going out of my fucking mind Bleed it out, by linkin park

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
how do you stand up for yourself? Jun 05 2010, 11:13 PM
i'm hearing/seeing all these things about anti-emo, chavs etc picking on emos. what would you do if you got picked on? just curious

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxEmoRangerxX
XxEmoRangerxX
Aug 04 2010, 01:25 PM
Its happened to me before. I've been called "emo girl" by some dude in my class before. Thats how he always adressed me. I didn't really care. If they give me crap I just give them a smile and say thanks, or turn around and ignore them.
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Aug 04 2010, 04:51 PM
i suddenly realised that im bigger then most people the othernight wen some guy tried to start on me in a club, this cunt was on tippy toes and he still couldnt meet my eye level. he got up in my face and i just stared him down and he fucked off. it was hillaire!
ElifMazi
Aug 05 2010, 04:05 AM
Hahahaha LOL. They must taste horrible... Bleh :P
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Aug 08 2010, 04:15 PM
MEGAIGNORE.
headin
Aug 10 2010, 12:15 AM
You just beat them up and make the misserable any time you can just pay them back make them cry it sounds agressive but that's how you can gain respect trust me once you smack him 5-6 times in the head make him bleed and he/she is not going to touch you again ;)
Emo Pictures - black_metal
black_metal
Aug 10 2010, 12:49 AM
It's best to ignore the half-baked emo-haters. When someone says something mean to me, I generally roll my eyes and try to avoid any confrontation. But if it gets too much, I retort and make sure it has well beaten sense into it. Being sarcastic about someone's past actions stings that someone.
Aug 13 2010, 08:50 PM
STUPID EMOS lol jk not gonna hate on u guys but the correct thing to do is beat the shit out of them yea its against emo code but its not against punk code INFACT punk code is the opposite of emo code but they are bassically the same
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Aug 16 2010, 10:23 AM
no one really picks on me, I know exactly how to stand for myself whenever anyone attempts to cross the line, that's why I don't get much harassment, now most people fear me and plead for my care! :P anyway I'm the one who mostly picks on others hahaha
TheDayILeftTheWomb
Aug 16 2010, 11:39 AM
wity come backs work...i did this to a chav once Chav: you dizzy blood !?!?! (dont have a clue what that means) me: no why? do i look pale? chav: ya what blud do ya want me shank ya up!?!?! me: i like lamb shank but i prefer pork [if yew laugh, they are totaly confused and often walk of in a rage]
Emo Pictures - Bakayaro
Bakayaro
Sep 01 2010, 08:27 AM
I despise eye-liner wearing men. I normally kick them in the balls. That's what's up.
Emo Pictures - HeartBrokenGirl
HeartBrokenGirl
Sep 06 2010, 07:58 PM
I just ingore them cause they dont know shit about you and if they keep it up beat them down and show them what you are really made of.
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
Sep 08 2010, 06:48 AM
I have noticed a weird thing: nobody's picking on me anymore. All the bullying just stopped one moment and i didn't even do anything...Maybe they just grew up :D
BB_MCRmy
Sep 16 2010, 12:42 PM
i usually just ignore them or come up with something really confusing that shuts them up for a while :] .. but i kinda have anger problems that noone knows about coz im kinda quiet (noone suspects me >:) ) so if they annoyed me too much much id probably punch them in the face xD hahaha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More