Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You don't know me, you don't even care I said you don't know me, you don't wear my chains, oh yeah Boston, by augustana

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JessieRawrzz_xXx
JessieRawrzz_xXx
Advice..? Jun 17 2010, 01:36 PM
Hey, whats up. I'm bipolar and I'm bullied a lot and constantly judged. My love life is at an all time low and when I thought things couldn't get worse my parents dropped the bombshell my mom had cancer. I feel so bad in myself and I feel so lost. I really want to cut but I feel that that would be selfish. I'm gonna be there for my mom because I love her, she's like my best friend. Any advice? xx

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 17 2010, 03:22 PM
Be strong and be there for your mum *hugs*
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Jun 17 2010, 06:54 PM
DO NOT START CUTTING!!!!! everythying will be alright in the end if its not alright then its not the end. stay there for your mom and be strong *hugs* you will make it.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 17 2010, 10:12 PM
Cancer isnt so bad to deal with depending on what type it is. my Granma had breast cancer twice and lived through it then got over the second round and lived to be like 80 something and died in the fall of last year due to alshimers (spelling) then my grandpa was diagnost with cancer the day i was born. they gave him a month to live... 12 years later he passed away due to cancer NOT A MONTH 12 YEARS!!! then my step grandma was diagnosed late and she died a few months after because it spread EVERYWHERE... but anyways what im trying to say is its not that bad but the most important thing is be there with your family to support them and spread the love what type is it if you dont mind me asking??
Emo Pictures - JessieRawrzz_xXx
JessieRawrzz_xXx
Jun 18 2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks everyone xx and she has cervical cancer xxx
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jun 20 2010, 04:41 AM
yes be whenever they need you in bad and worse times , encourge other's and share symphty.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 20 2010, 09:51 AM
Cervical cancer isnt that bad I think it has an EXTREMLY high survival rate. My friends mom had it and was just fine, the worst that should come out of that is infertility...I wish her the best of luck and just remember that cancer does not always equal death

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More