Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What if im broken? What if i cannot win this fight? Would you believe me, or just leave me here to die? And honestly its hard to see the future thats in store for me. Im broken. Second guessing's always keeping me alive... Second Guessing, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Remove The Shadow Veil Jul 14 2010, 03:40 AM
Remove The Shadow Veil The darkness has no meaning It doesn’t make a sound The things one sees in darkness Aren’t really around. That night devils that are snickering Do not have to share you’re home, They only seek attention Because they feel alone. They like that you’re in darkness They laugh at your silly choice, But they fear the time will come When you will see the light. Your shadows have no mouths, Without you it cannot move, It does not skip like fairies Unless you tell it too. The darkness is just lifeless, It has no meat or bone. It is just an overrated Daft and deaf stone. You choose to live in forest deep That blocks the morning sun. At night you live in darkness Because you don’t turn the light on. You curse the daylight’s glory By pulling down the shades- Instead of craving sunlight You prefer to live in graves . Your skin begins to turn pale You have a lifeless gaze A dim light can burn your eye sight Blurred by darkness’ haze. Cursing the winter’s coldness That turns every tear to hail To the darkness’ coldness- Your efforts shall one day fail. One day the clouds will be dried up The Light will conquer all Just take off that shadow armour And let the Light prevail The darkness has no feelings No love for anyone Why do you live in darkness? When there is light around. Stephonz July 14th, 2010

Replies

Emo Pictures - broken_wings21
broken_wings21
Jul 14 2010, 06:58 PM
wow this is the first poem i have read that actually had me crying haha um i really like this everything you said i feel :(....keep writing lol cuz ur good :)
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 16 2010, 05:38 AM
My writing skills are a gift from God.:) I'm glad you like it and that it really impacted you. It was written to encourage persons to live beyond their fear, past, failures, bad habits etc. It has several interpretations and it is written for every individual so they can make it their own.
NerdyDinosaur3
Jul 30 2010, 01:23 PM
i freakin love this stephen I could probably draw anime pictures

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More