Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What were those words that you said to me, that made me feel so special? Stay With Me, by Finch

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
dancing? Nov 09 2010, 01:26 PM
so generally i don't think many emos likes to dance that often but i can be wrong xD so i just wanna know if u like to dance and what kind of dance.. ^____^ i danced flamenco for 2 years and half a year of: cha-cha, rumba, waltz and quickstep <3

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Nov 09 2010, 02:23 PM
I just bounce up and down and get excited like a 7 YO.
xxOneLastGoodnightxx
Nov 09 2010, 05:44 PM
Hahahah i'd like to see that xP lol
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 10 2010, 03:32 AM
Danceing is so - Vanilla Ice.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Nov 10 2010, 06:33 AM
dancing if one of the love of my life :P i mostly bboy (breakdance) and practice everyday :D
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Nov 10 2010, 03:43 PM
I love to dance :P Breakdancing is one of my favorites. I'm okay, but I still want to improve quite a bit xD Ballet I have done for a while and still do. Not a fan, but eh. I took just regular hip hop classes for a good four years. Kinda of got boring though. Instead of taking hip hop classes, I just freestyle/jerk/ do whatever. xD
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Nov 12 2010, 05:44 AM
:O nooooooooooooo dont jerk! breaking is better ;)
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Nov 12 2010, 01:32 PM
Lol, it really is! I've been dacing ever since I was five (x Breakdancing is something I learned when I was about seven, maybe eight years old. I've loved it ever since
Emo Pictures - RawrBittenTwice14
RawrBittenTwice14
Nov 17 2010, 08:24 AM
ahaa I've been dancing since I was four I usually do break dancing but my ex got me into like other genres that I atcually have no idea what they are called but there different and fun :) I loove dancing and its one of my greatest passions :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More