Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We scream, we shout We are the fallen angels We scream, we shout, woah, woah To those who sing alone No need to feel this sorrow We scream, we shout, woah We are the fallen angels fallen angel, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
gothic guy's self portrait Dec 06 2010, 12:53 PM
so what do u guys think is he good at drawing? :D and yeah he's a random dude i started to chat with yesterday xD gothic guy

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 06 2010, 03:17 PM
Your image didn't work. You cannot link to images from a secure email account.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 07 2010, 03:40 AM
ok xD well i fixed that now >.<
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 08 2010, 02:11 PM
Pretty good yea.
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Dec 10 2010, 01:50 AM
Beautiful work!
Emo Pictures - MadelineMasquerade
MadelineMasquerade
Jan 16 2011, 08:22 AM
it's amazing, but i think it would better if there was more of an innocent to him. Considering the fact that he considers himself Goth.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 16 2011, 11:42 AM
well he is kinda sexual :] well and he writes the loveliest love poems i have ever seen anyways i have lost contact with him since a little while before christmas :( he was gonna come to sweden from Russia to give me some christmas presents but naah i was busy by then being with relatives :O but i hope to get contact with him again :] he has a really hard time being in the hospital in like st. petersburg for something involving blood :( </3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More