Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Where you from fool? This world is about to change Look into my eyes And write down the words you taste Blood on your tongue with a crass embrace A photo kiss on the day we met said This will be a night we won't forget The First Punch, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

RiRi-Rawwwrr
Self harm Dec 14 2010, 12:49 PM
Well yeh i do. all the time am i alone ? x

Replies

RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 02 2011, 02:14 AM
I will do this ! ^^
Emo Pictures - premo
premo
Jan 02 2011, 11:54 AM
no iv been doing it for like 2 years now and i know a lot of people that self harm in many diffrent ways so no your now
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 02 2011, 02:56 PM
thanks ^^
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 04 2011, 07:02 AM
Go twinny! (Rosie) u can make it <3 x
TheBleedingDream
Jan 08 2011, 03:10 AM
It Makes me laugh when people self harm becuase it just shows how weak they really are then again my form of coping has always been my drugs which is probably as bad as cutting but hey
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 08 2011, 07:58 AM
im not weak im a very strong person I just have alot of things in my life that have been i used it too cope and feel.
TheBleedingDream
Jan 08 2011, 04:30 PM
i am not sating your weak im saying it shows weakness ie you ar not weak yourself you have a weakness
Emo Pictures - KaylaSkr3ams
KaylaSkr3ams
Jan 08 2011, 08:57 PM
not alone.. but look hun its never the way to go.. you are absolutley beautiful and a girl like you shouldnt be cutting(: scars will never look good on you nor anyone you could be a model honestly and they dont need girls with scars ha i should speek for myself but i try and control it ive been on and off for maybe 3 or 4 years and im only 14.. read, draw, write h=just never take your pain out on yourself if you can draw on your body its better :D hope you take my advice into concideration look forward to speaking with you Lovee:::Kayla
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 09 2011, 02:41 AM
Thanks very much Kayla :] Haha I did want to model at one point but i know i have no chance now, maybe alternative modelling but i dont know. Im sorry you have resulted to self harm to it doesnt get easier as you get older quit while you are ahead. I'm here if you need to chat :] RiRi xoxox
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 10 2011, 05:51 PM
It's unfortunate how many people are resulting in self harm now and days, my best friends boy friend has resently started and he's yelled at both her and I for doing it... as for the dude higher up that said people that self harm are weak -_- you have tons of room to talk with your drug addiction
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 11 2011, 02:03 PM
10 days into 2011 and i failed -_- Nice one ! >.<
RattledByTheRush
Jan 12 2011, 01:19 AM
What do self harmers do? do they just cut or are there other methods of harming yourself? Genuine question, I'm naive on the subject. :)
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 12 2011, 04:01 AM
There are other forms, I used to burn, dig my nails into myself, and bite... and lol I haven't failed on self harm but I have on other things :/
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 12 2011, 08:09 AM
I just cut myself and once or twice i've burned myself when i was really frustrated Its my fault ive failed i keep a blade inside my phone case :/
ChocolateBubbles
Jan 12 2011, 08:13 AM
One question...How the fuck do you do it?! Aren't you like..scared? o.O I don't 'cut' myself, I beat myself up and shit, but cutting? o.O I'm a such a wimp xD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 12 2011, 02:07 PM
lol no when I actually end up doing it I don't think about it until its done... actually for about 5 to ten minutes beofre I do it I'll be in my room spacing out imagining me cutting so deep that blood is literally rushing done my leg (I cut my thighs not my wrist) and then I actually do it and i don't go nowhere near as deep as i want so i do about thirty... then i think back what the fuck did i just do :/
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 12 2011, 02:54 PM
There are some very very disturbing images of severe self harm on the Internet. Possibly seeing these might put people off thinking about doing it!
ChocolateBubbles
Jan 12 2011, 08:40 PM
Matt, that sounds disgusting, but I think I might try that o.O I tryed cutting myself with scissors on my left arm, my mum walked in on me -.-' So lucky she was carrying the washing xD
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 12 2011, 09:20 PM
U should never cut urself ! And yes since I am such a honest person so then I will tell u people that even I who is happyface cut myself recently :-o it was a one time thing thou ! What did I use to cut myself with ? Well : broken glass , sharp wooden things, razors, knives and needles! Yes noone do not cut urself never ever and do not cut urself with either of those things I just mentioned above! I was just honest so yeah if u feel depressed talk to a therapist! X
ChocolateBubbles
Jan 13 2011, 08:27 AM
Therapists are crap -.-' I tryed it once, I just got worse. I cut myself with scissors, but my fricking skin just won't slice, but It's more painful grazing it against your arm slowly. I tryed digging my nails in once...Failed epicly, I bite my nails xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More