Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I ain't superstitious, When a black cat crosses my path. And, I ain't superstitious, As I break the looking glass. Ain't afraid of no demons, Don't make me laugh! I Ain't Superstitious, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

ninjasrule376
moving? Dec 16 2010, 05:38 PM
well alot of you know i wanna move to the UK when i get older..i told my brother about it and he said that i would be considered a foreigner and that if i wanna make a good life in the UK i will have to be better at something than the average person in the UK and that people there do very well at jobs..so is this true? and how do i become good at the trades you have in the UK?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 16 2010, 10:22 PM
well ur bro may be rite on that u need to work hard to be getting somewhere in the uk :) but well i am trying to get a job in uk at first now as a nanny :] well british people always seems charmed and interested in me :] well good at sensing and knowing people by their emotions even if i haven't met them yet.. that's good so the most people likes me because im so open and knows what they like to hear and so on anyways.. i love british humour= a straight way into the british people's hearts.. i know for a fact that that's true i have well tested that theory in person :] hehe well i have majored in the 1st of 2 classes in sweden's upper secondary school when it comes to psycology and i am stilling studying the 2 and harder psycology course too.. now.. and well i got the almost highest grade out of the 1 class ... well im a natural at making people feel comfortable and people tends to open up to me and im a happy go lucky person=to make other people happy makes me happy in return <3
ninjasrule376
Dec 17 2010, 11:40 AM
ehh well i do well in school i think so i think i will be able to get a good job here..cuz i will need money before i go there anyways..and i think i understand people from the UK petty well since i have some friends that moved here from there and also this site has helped a little..its just that when people immigrate here alot of people dont like them cuz they take jobs and stuff so im really hoping that not how i will be viewed..and alothough i do well in school i highly doubt i will be able to do a better job than the people born in the UK..plus it will be kinda obvious if i do move there..its just hard to move someplace you werent born cuz people will look at me like im weird (and the emo style probably wont help much either)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More