Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I Don't care what they say im inlove with you they try to pull me away but they don't know the truth my heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing oohh you cut me open and I keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love Bleeding Love, by Leona Lewis

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Croboi
Newest Creation Dec 28 2010, 09:29 AM
Baphomet To distract myself from a bit of my unhappiness, I started drawing sketches of this creature frum sum books I found.. Named Baphomet... I then scanned it in and editted it with Gimp and Photoshop.. Guess it turned out ok. I lyk how her body turned out totally fucking sexxy.. Ill let you be the judges whetha I did job ok.. It's been a few years since I started drawin and I feel rlly accomplished by wht I'v dun.. No matter how many times I was put down by other ppl for simply not likin my work (eith cuz of proportions or style), I never gave up improving.. I still hava long way ta go, still..

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 28 2010, 02:14 PM
The candles are awesome!
Croboi
Dec 28 2010, 04:05 PM
Thank you. Theyre a specal kind that those associated with witchcraft used ta summon evil sh!t. Same with the mrk on her belly.. So my book sayz...
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 28 2010, 08:22 PM
evil things yeah,,.. its surely looking like that kind of candles r part of some kind of black magic cermony interesting.... really interesting actually and i know these things when it comes to witchcraft and black magic :P and naah i am not practising black magic lolz! x
Croboi
Dec 29 2010, 08:35 AM
Yeah. Those candles def bring out mood. I dont practice it, but I am interested in researchin as much as possible.. And those dark places at renaissance fairz are a great place ta luuk.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 29 2010, 10:15 PM
^ ok interesting must check out reinessance markets more often in the future then :D x
Croboi
Jan 01 2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah, go inta the dark magic sections. They hav rlly interestin stuff..
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 04 2011, 07:13 AM
ok yeah i will :] x
Croboi
Jan 14 2011, 08:05 AM
kuul, b carefulla those ouiji boards, tho...
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 14 2011, 08:18 AM
i have ouija board myself actually :] and yeah i can control dark magic(i rarely use it except for evil and dangerous situations!) but i am forbidden to say more about that according to the guidelines and laws that i am living after when it comes to witchcraft :D x
ChocolateBubbles
Jan 14 2011, 09:16 AM
I'm gonna kill my mum for making me 'physic'. I mean seriously, ghosts tryna contact you, sooo not cool xD But crystals are good decoration :D
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 14 2011, 10:29 AM
lol on the comment above xD! ghosts r so not cool lol spirits r not supposed to be cool -_-" *sighs* x

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More