Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Seems like the more you grow, the more time you spend alone, before you know it you end up perfectly on your own. The city's shining bright, but you don't see the light; How come you concentrate on things that don't make you feel right. Face Up, by Lights

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

iSLITmyWRISTS
First Signs of Depression May 07 2011, 12:33 AM
Mine is disinterest. I can always tell when I'm becoming depressed because things I normally enjoy doing just aren't cutting it for me anymore. Nothing is fun. What's your first signs of depression?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
May 25 2011, 12:45 PM
I become a recluse from the world and start getting annoyed by people and don't want to spend time with anyone. And I spend more time on the computer, escaping
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jun 26 2011, 01:26 AM
I become frustrated with things that don't make me happy anymore. I get what's called very "emotional" though it doesn't feel that way to me. And Lastly, it doesn't feel as if I've even a reason to be sad. That reason is still unknown, lols.
Frantiq
Jun 27 2011, 01:10 AM
I think over the years I forgot how to be depressed, so much of my life was full of it, I don't think my kind of depression was ever natural, it was all because of something someone did to me. Now anymore its impossible for me to feel sad almost, I just get angry and start thrashing and destroying everything in my path until there isn't anything left... I've just recently done some outrageous things that I won't say here, didn't harm anyone or myself, but wow. I've never seen so much destruction, even on T.V...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More