Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Slow motion, but we're moving faster, moving faster. So much further let's not lose control. To Hell and Back, by Blessthefall

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Natural Hair Colors! Jun 19 2011, 12:58 PM
Hey! I just thought it might be cool to have a thread where everyone would post a picture of what they look like with their natural hair color :) Ohemgeeit's a blonde!!! Yep, ladies and gents, my natural color is blonde :P

Replies

MonkeyButt
Jul 31 2011, 10:11 AM
Agree'd ^-^ Playboy bunnies, Stupidity, Sex-Machines, Skanks etc. etc. >_<
Emo Pictures - ManaRawr
ManaRawr
Jul 31 2011, 11:30 AM
I think this is my natural colour, might be some reddish dye in there :/ You have no idea what i had to go to to get the link to that photo O___o
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 31 2011, 12:12 PM
Nice picture :3... and lol I want to see if my mom will let me go blond... she said something about it when she was dropping us off at the airport for my dads...
Emo Pictures - BreezyBelonephobia
BreezyBelonephobia
Aug 01 2011, 01:27 AM
a really really old pic of me when I was like 12, this is my natural hair color.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 03 2011, 10:34 AM
My hair is weird... I didn't really explain it before, so I shall :) Just glancing at it, it looks light brown But when you study it (pictures don't capture this, btw) it's got like a little bit of everything: red, light brown, blonde, dark brown... D: except black :/ I even have a white streak hidden behind my ear o.O it appeared after my grandmother died, I guess from so much stress. It never grew or anything, so it's all good :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2011, 01:47 PM
I have random strands of black hair still and I haven't dyed my hair black in years!
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Aug 22 2011, 10:34 PM
Girls! Be Proud of your blonde!!!! I tried all the colors and i find it a relief to go back to the color which I feel most like myself in. The reason that rep about blondes is there is because that's legitimately a hot color, it's a recessive gene(If I remember right) and so everyone wants that shade. But what really matters is the way we wear our blonde and represent ourselves in a manner to be proud of :D :D :D
Emo Pictures - iifearzz
iifearzz
Sep 12 2011, 04:12 AM
<<<<< Right there, i may be dying is soon tho. I don't know what color to go.
Emo Pictures - anaNmcr
anaNmcr
Sep 12 2011, 12:52 PM
I'm a natural blonde! :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More