Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

a savior will be there when you are feeling alone oh a savior for all that you do do you can live freely without their harm... Saviour, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

OnyxAngel
Stay Logged In Button Jul 18 2011, 07:15 PM
It's not vital, but it'd be pretty sweet to have a Stay Logged In option. I don't have a reason to log out, other than to clear my notifications, so I'd like to click to this site and not have to log in all. the. time :)

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Jul 18 2011, 07:47 PM
Well I can't officially speak for soEmo, but since it says to log out when we leave the sight, we're probobly logged off automatically for a good reason. Like, to do with the server or something? xD I guess it's a good idea if possible, though.
Emo Pictures - hugs
hugs
Jul 18 2011, 11:23 PM
yeah that'd be a good idea im always forgetting my password :( but maybe theres a reason why not ://
OnyxAngel
Jul 19 2011, 12:17 PM
I use Google Chrome, and it automatically saves my password, so I just have to click the big white Login button. But it's just a suggestion I figured I'd throw out there. It'd be easier to just be logged in :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 22 2011, 03:10 PM
The server has to automatically log you out after a certain amount of time of inactivity. People can get confused by the notification system, but I just need to explain it again really with an example... I login and have 10 notifications since my last login... I get 5 new notifications while I am am logged in so the counter says 15... I logout and the counter is reset to 0... I get 5 notifications while I am logged out... I login again and it shows 5 notifications...etc

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More