Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

but i just need something to calm my nerves perferably a cigerrette or something just as ubsurd or maybe i want my aniexty to stay cause in the end its all i have to ease the pain of the distance that took u away the distance that took you away, by SayWeCanFly

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

i prefer soemo over facebook! Jan 15 2012, 03:02 PM
I hate facebook I want shut it down! I know almost everywone has one even I do but that doesn't mean I like it. I use it to keep in touch with family and old friends. I prefer soemo because there are more interesting people on here than on facebook. So what do you prefer? Soemo? Facebook? Or both?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 19 2012, 04:04 PM
Best site ever <3 and i dunno what i would do without all of u guys :') ..love u all <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bones
Apr 22 2012, 12:35 PM
*matts head just went pop! I <3 soEmo
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 23 2012, 03:15 PM
Haha thanks Bones :)
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Apr 23 2012, 06:53 PM
Soemo is my second most visted site after Google and Facebook is like my 4th ( after Twitter). Soemo is my preferred social network hands down. Excellent friendly community, close-knit and not just a bunch of people who know a friend of a friend of a friend (dog's owner) adding each other for style. Like most others I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends and at times to laugh at and share these troll faces jokes.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 24 2012, 03:05 PM
I'm glad I can still make time to stay involved in this amazing community that has come a long way since 2007/8 :)
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 25 2012, 02:20 PM
Ok. I now appear to be addicted to this site and its all your fault :p
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 27 2012, 03:32 PM
Sorry Beki for giving you another addiction :D
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 27 2012, 06:10 PM
Wait...another addiction? What else am i addicted to? :o :p
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 28 2012, 12:00 PM
Yea this site :p
Emo Pictures - BoOCherry80
BoOCherry80
May 01 2012, 07:33 PM
I only went to FB for my friends and family and music because I lived in Finland for 2 years...its cool but it feels like I cant really express myself on that site like on here...I always hid myself from everyone...
Emo Pictures - emokiller
emokiller
May 18 2012, 02:52 AM
I perfer soemo. facebook sends you too many updates that takes alot out of my email folder.
XxinnocentevilxX
May 28 2012, 08:08 PM
I hate facebook because 1. it is very dangerous (as if other websites aren't) I do not like sharing info and do not give out pics nor post pics of myself except for skype. If everyone who had a facebook died (minus my friends and family and ya'll cause you are all my cupcakes ^ ^) the world would be a very very VERY small population. Want to see real face book? *slams face in a book* but one thing about this site, i dont wanna post a pic of myself because u can save pics u see with a simpl click , that should be fixed.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 29 2012, 09:56 AM
I love both, but for different reasons. Facebook lets me keep in touch with people easily, but SoEmo lets me meet awesome new people xD
thosedays
Jun 03 2012, 08:12 PM
im really comfortable on tumblr... and soemo is also pretty cool cuz i can read all those interesting poems~~
xxxemogirl_lonnerxx
Jul 23 2012, 08:18 PM
agreed

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More