Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Helpless, My eyes are bleeding From the fear that's inside, You sealed your demise When you took what was mine Walking the demon, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Do Your Parents Like That You Are Emo? Feb 26 2013, 02:22 PM
Mine aren't bothered...

Replies

Bones
Mar 09 2013, 11:16 AM
hmmm im sooo clever a forum photographic mind me!!
SaffronRiver
Mar 17 2013, 07:48 PM
I think it's my uncanny ability to shirk responsibilities that pisses them off, not really anything else. :3
TwistedTanighaXX
Mar 18 2013, 06:36 PM
My parents hate it. They understand that I am going to still dress this way, but they constantly bring something up about it to argue about. I learned to just ignore it.
CrimsonUFO
Mar 18 2013, 07:10 PM
they're indifferent. if I get good school grades all is good lol.
romaineisdead
Mar 25 2013, 12:29 AM
i wouldn't classify as emo, but you know, im in the scene catagory. my perents don't much care. i havent seen my dad in, like, 3 years. my mom just walked out, so i could care less what they think. my stepdad isn't much for it, but makes no comments on the clothes or the hair. the music, hes used to, cause my sister plays it all the time around the house, so its kinca the norm for us to wake up to screamo, o the likes.
MellowCloudsRevenge
Mar 25 2013, 08:47 AM
Not really... She'll get over it when I tell her... -_- I guess..
fourshot_Sean
Mar 29 2013, 07:11 AM
My parents went crazy once because I wore a studded belt haha :') They're ok with it now I guess.
Emo Pictures - llwolfll
llwolfll
Apr 11 2013, 06:27 PM
I dont live with my parents only my auntie and uncle but i dont give a crap what my uncle thinks and my aunt was worryed that i was going to get picked on but tbh even before i start dressing this way or anywhere near it i got picked on and now days i dont even get them saying crap to me XD
xXemoPandaXx
Apr 19 2013, 04:01 PM
My dad don't care, but it used to creep out my mom, probably becouse she have heard that ''all emo-people cut themself'', but it don't seems bother her anymore:) (sorry, if I am bad at english...)
kayteelovesdoritos
Apr 20 2013, 08:28 AM
my dad hates it and my mom is a punk rocker so we mob around togehter
Emo Pictures - maxiboy
maxiboy
Apr 21 2013, 12:22 PM
I'm not too "emo" looking – if I had to describe my fashion taste it's a blend of emo/scene/skater with a wee bit of chav thrown in (yes I do like rocking Nike Shox, occasionally)… Since I moved out at age 18 it's a non-issue by now. I used to get critical comments from my parents for my fashion tastes, especially the colours, when I was in my mid teens, but they didn't really care what groups I identified with.
InsaneForTheNormal
Apr 21 2013, 02:56 PM
My parents are actually supportive about it. My mum is a goth, so she doesn't really care. My dad found it strange at first, but he doesn't mind it now. They said that as long I believe this is who I am, then they're not fussed. Besides, I think they see this as 'Well we'd rather have her be emo than sleeping around, smoking and taking drugs'
Emo Pictures - xXtroublesomeTJXx
xXtroublesomeTJXx
Apr 23 2013, 01:22 PM
my mom doesnt care. she accepts people for who they are. we're a mixed race family (shes white but married a black man), her best friend in highschool was gay, i'm emo, and my brother is trans. "if thats who you are, then be who you are." - my mom's words <3333
-DarkFeelings-
Apr 24 2013, 09:31 PM
Ugh, my parents don't know, and even if they knew, they would hate my decision and tell me I'm wrong, that I should stick to the "Cool" kids and be like everyone else..
xXBrokenArrowXx
Apr 26 2013, 03:53 PM
Eh, my dad is like: i don#t like u wearing that stff and that music is giving u a bad attitude I just stand clear of my mum
Emo Pictures - xXsUeDeathXx
xXsUeDeathXx
May 05 2013, 04:23 AM
my Mom is okay with it because she knows that i'm happy with what i do. i don't label myself an emo because i don't know if i am. my dad hates it he always get mad with my hair and piercings. in fact he's a freakin' Navy Soldier tss. so he wants me to follow his directions. but i don't follow him. my mom also supports me money for fashion and etc :3
Emo Pictures - CrimsonRainFalling
CrimsonRainFalling
May 10 2013, 01:55 PM
My parents thought i was a little odd at first when i started to like darker things, but I told them that i am my own person and i should be allowed to look the way i want. It is a part of expressing yourself and it shouldnt be limited or prevented. But now my parents have gotten over it and they dont mind. ^_^ yay! haha
Emo Pictures - BlackCherry
BlackCherry
May 14 2013, 11:20 AM
My father is quite against the music and the fact that I prefer wearing deark colours. My mom says that I should be who I wan't to as long as I feel happy about it, even thought I'm not allowed to dye my hair black..
wolfgirl666
May 15 2013, 02:44 AM
I think my parents think its just a phase that I'm going through and that I'll eventually get out of it which isn't true but other than that, I don't think they have too much of a problem with it except my piercings
xXemoPandaXx
May 22 2013, 07:18 AM
just like my mom, but then my grandma step in *WTF?!* .__.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More