Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My Heart it beats.....beats for only you...Please don't go....Please don't fade away My Heart, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
3 things in your room that you don't want your parents to find? Mar 19 2014, 05:38 PM
Could be interesting...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Condams
Condams
Jun 19 2015, 03:03 PM
- My laptop (I have a ton of weird shit on this) - cigarettes/lighter for sure - 4 stolen mobile phones (bit obvious I wouldn't want them to find that)
xXcutsXx
Jun 21 2015, 01:58 PM
-my journal (along with old suicide notes etc) -pieces of paper that i have scribbled negative thoughts on during my anxiety attacks -and all the other stuff connected to my depression etc
Bones
Jun 22 2015, 04:02 AM
lool^ erm I have nothing to hide from my mom.... guess our relationship is pretty weird in certain areas
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Jun 22 2015, 04:23 AM
the box i hide under my bottom desk draw (hidden for a very good reason, that's full of weird stuff my parents would freak at) my spray paints my journal
Emo Pictures - Valentineklr
Valentineklr
Jun 22 2015, 01:17 PM
My knife I stole frI'm the kitchen Scalpel I borrowed from the biology lalab at school Razor My journal (Because of the stuff I have written in it about murder and mutilateing And my phone because of all the things I've looked up on it about creepypasta Last but not least my art pad with pictures of creepypasta in them. O.O
Emo Pictures - Emo_chick_hu
Emo_chick_hu
Jun 22 2015, 07:43 PM
my blades(still in pencil sharpener just incase) my saved up money (for emergency) my notebook with drawings
Emo Pictures - Kyleblackrose1313
Kyleblackrose1313
Aug 13 2015, 03:51 AM
my flogger/ bondage equipment and other sex toys and equipment my list of ways i want to die/kill myself - detailed to the last breath my last razor that they missed on their last sweep of my apartment XD
isk138
Aug 15 2015, 07:00 AM
1.condoms 2.My Notebook…has some depressing stuff in it 3.Razor
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Aug 19 2015, 12:22 AM
Chest binder Drawings anything broken cause then i'll get a lecture about sharp objects
Emo Pictures - Screamimg_Batman
Screamimg_Batman
Aug 19 2015, 09:30 PM
Food Batsuit Batcave
xxWretchedAndDivinex
Aug 31 2015, 11:49 PM
My journals full of songs, poems, and deep vent paragraphs. My sketchbook. My stash of sweets.
Emo Pictures - Ikki_1998
Ikki_1998
Sep 04 2015, 09:00 AM
My anime stuff My Ps3 games xD and everything in my room lol xD but i lock my room so they won't know about my weird stuff cx
Emo Pictures - -ghost_girl-
-ghost_girl-
Sep 06 2015, 12:47 PM
my folder full of tatoos and designs (arents hate tattoos and piercings....) my weed and bong my skateboard (my parents hate me skating since my dad snapped my last board in front of me on purpose....)
Xnxrchy
Sep 06 2015, 10:58 PM
I predicted that a lot of the stuff people would put here would be nsfw-y (*coughs*), drugs, depression-related~ But here's mine: 1. My "ex's"* Demonia and pentagram shirt (Let's say my mom would be really sus to see size 10/11 men's boots in her "daughter's" room (as well as a huge ass shirt) and also disapproving of anything related to Satanism) 2. My Satanic Bible (Oops, but you probably saw that coming) 3. And finally, that one small section of my closet that houses all my extreme clothing (black opera gloves, corsets, black lipstick, fancy ass chokers and chains, you know, the usual cliche goth stuff ["You aren't a stripper!"]) ~ My mom knows about my diary and shit; she's relatively chill w/ it, but that stuff I just listed will have her blowing a fit. *Not exactly an ex. More of "Hey you moved and left me with your Demonia and you never talked with me again so~"
Emo Pictures - Arkaine
Arkaine
Sep 19 2015, 07:32 PM
-Weed -Methylphenidate pills (I needed them when I was 12-16 but now they're stripped off, but I still use them for exams) -Vibrator (yes, you heard right...)
Sep 20 2015, 02:52 AM
1.)Razors 2.)Journals' 3.)My Favorite Movie
Emo Pictures - redelete666
redelete666
Jan 30 2016, 07:07 AM
-My journal -My angst-filled letters -My pics of Hailey Williams
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Oct 03 2016, 05:34 PM
My tarot cards and tarot book. Old habit, can't even read anymore. And she told me to throw these out already. Currently my LaVeyan Bible is in my car but I'll probly bring it into my room eventually and that will definitely make her kill me. Nothing else really
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Oct 03 2016, 06:32 PM
Lighter Knife Boxer
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Oct 04 2016, 12:32 PM
My mum has seen a lot of my room, so nearly everything she has seen. XD I'm not one to keep knifes or drugs up there. Guess my ol' Mormon habits die extra hard, huh?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More