Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i confess i messed up dropping im sorry like youre still around and i know your dressed up hry kid youll never live this down cuz your just the girl all the guys wanna dance with and im just the boy whos had too many chances a little less sixteen candles a little more touch, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Nevin
Nevin
would you rather? Jul 21 2014, 03:08 PM
Ill start by asking a would you rather... The next person answers it and puts a new would you rather question for the next person XD let the lolz begin!! would you rather stub your littleist toe, or caressed by a mole rat?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Hzxplozion
Hzxplozion
Apr 24 2021, 06:09 PM
I'd rather have no teeth. Would you rather pet a cute deadly dog or friendly aggressive looking cat
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Apr 25 2021, 04:10 AM
aggressive cat, easily. would you rather drink a vial that will make a third hand grow from a random spot anywhere on your body beyond your control or amputate 3 fingers of your choice?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2021, 09:24 AM

Would you rather kiss or hug?

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Sep 12 2021, 04:47 AM

hug. would you rather live in a haunted house, or live in a public restroom?

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Nov 23 2021, 09:26 PM

Haunted house. 

Would you rather only be able to eat one thing for the rest of your life or constantly smell the same thing for the rest of your life?

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 26 2024, 12:17 AM

That’s a hard question. Well, at least I get to pick what I eat or smell.

I would rather smell only one thing. Something natural, that is always there, yet I don’t pay much attention. It would be a pleasant kind of smell. There are just so many foods that I cannot give up.

Would you rather be immortal or die early? For the dying early option, you will know the age you die, so you can have as much as you want before then. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More