Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Let’s break that smile right off your face. Taking time to save the place where names are of no use and ridiculous answers will find their sleep, and you will find your sleep too. Butchers Mouth, by Emery

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Abortion (Right or Wrong?) Oct 08 2014, 02:41 PM
Is abortion right or wrong? Personally, I'm against it, and I'm against abortion for most cases except if the mothers life is at risk. I do not believe that some slut who decides to have an unprotected one-night stand with some random stud, and then be like "o lol. its k. i'll just abort it" when she finds out she's pregnant. She should accept responsibility for her actions, and not take the easy way out on things. I don't expect her to have to bring up the baby if she doesn't want to, however this is why there's a thing called adoption. The baby can be given to a person or couple that can't have children themselves, so they will give it a loving upbringing. Abortion is a slap in the face to those who can't have children due to fertility problems, IMO. Also controversially do you believe that raped women should or shouldn't abort their children? I do, however, support the use of the Emergency Contraception Pill (aka morning after pill) in the case of rape (or issues with birth control methods such as a split condom), because this just prevents pregnancy, therefore nothing is killed.

Replies

XDeathXisXbeautifulX
Dec 26 2014, 05:59 AM
AliceHeartnet the difference is if you have unprotected sex you at least have control over your choices and if you get pregnant without wanting to its your own fault but with rape does a woman have a choice? No she doesn't therefore I'd say abortions are pretty ok in that case because the woman had no choice but in unprotected sex where you have a choice it would be your own fault if you didn't expect it or try to prevent it and should deal with the consequences and not abort the baby
Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Dec 26 2014, 10:52 AM
XDeathXisXbeautifulX: Sir, I didn't realize that one can put hierarchy on lives. I don't feel that we are on the same page and I will turn my switch off. Thank you for your insights and happy holidays to you. -Alice
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Dec 30 2014, 09:50 PM
im not against it as long as its not abused like if you us at as a for of birth control i don't think that's ok its not healthy at all. but i guess its your body and its your choice. i think its important for woman to have the option available to them because some times the trauma of carrying a child when u tried as hard as you could not to get pregnant can be even harder on a woman then the choice to have an abortion. i guess my view is if you don't like it don't get one and its totally fine for u to have a negative opinion but don't demand it be outlawed just because not every one feels the same. i think its important that a woman has the freedom to make her own choice not let others make it for her. and lastly this is a WOMANS ISSUE<u> i feel that if you are not a WOMAN then you have no right to have a vote in the issue u can have ur own opinion but its not your bodies, not your emotions, not your place.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Dec 30 2014, 10:13 PM
the other thing is why would you make a woman that either dose not want or can not care for a child carry it so some one can adopt is selfish. there is not a shortage of children in the word there is over 210 million orphans currently (the entire u.s population is just over 300 to give u an idea) and that does not count abandon and sex trafficked children). instead of demanding a woman carry a child and add to these number why not adopt the current children already out there that need homes that already have feelings and know that they are alone instead of selfishly making a mother carry a baby because some one might want that one. here are some facts you might want to think about.... -Every day 5,760 more children become orphans -Approximately 250,000 children are adopted annually, but… -Each year 14, 505, 000 children grow up as orphans and age out of the system by age sixteen -Each day 38,493 orphans age out -Every 2.2 seconds another orphan ages out with no family to belong to and no place to call home -Studies show that 10% – 15% of these children commit suicide before they reach age eighteen -These studies also show that 60% of the girls become prostitutes and 70% of the boys become hardened criminals -Another study reported that of the 15,000 orphans aging out of state-run institutions every year, 10% committed suicide, 5,000 were unemployed, 6,000 were homeless and 3,000 were in prison within three years…
Emo Pictures - Dark_Mystery
Dark_Mystery
Dec 31 2014, 10:25 PM
I'm against it. Why would you kill someone before it gets the chance to live life. Abortion is pretty much murder. If you didn't want a child then you shouldn't have had sex in the first place. Instead of abortion put the child up for adoption so it has a chance to live a full life with people who can take care of them. I feel the same if the girl pregnant was raped. Put the child up for adoption. If you put the child up for adoption it has a better chance at a good life with a good, responsible adult.
Emo Pictures - -FiFi-
-FiFi-
Jan 01 2015, 09:04 AM
I'm a do and don't agree. It depends on the situation. Not everyone who has an abortion is due to one night stands. Sometimes its just that 0.01% chance, as they say, that the protection used didn't work and that couple (that's hopefully been together for a good while) just cannot support a child to give it a decent life, then they should have a choice whether to or not at least. This is just my opinion and as said, i do see why people are against it. I mainly am but there is situation where i think they have a right to at least choice whether to or not for its not due to stupidity of not using protection or one night stands.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More