Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And right now they're building a coffin your size... mama, we're all full of lies. mama, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxTheRealMexX
XxTheRealMexX
Help? Nov 30 2014, 12:47 PM
I'm starting to get worse, Ive struggled with depression and self harm for a while. yet now my life's falling apart yet again, it seems like nothing I can do is ever right. I just feel like evreything bad that is happening is my fault so I take it out on myself. I just don't know what I'm even doing anymore. Even if I wanted to change, I don't know how to. I basically have no one, i have sort of friends but they are always there. And with my parents getting sick I just don't know. Sorry if I am just complaining and whatnot, but the thing is suicide been sounding more and more peaceful everyday.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Everything_is_Red
Everything_is_Red
Nov 30 2014, 01:58 PM
Same. I would help you but this sounds exactly like me right now. But I guess what you're seeking is a relief from all the pain in your life. Well, if you think about it, relief is a feeling. You will not feel anything when you are dead so really there is no relief in death. I was feeling very bad last night, and I came across this page. It really helped me to understand why I was feeling like this, useful links are there as well. http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
Emo Pictures - XxTheRealMexX
XxTheRealMexX
Nov 30 2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks that actually helped me a bit

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More