Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

so baby keep my heart beat b-beat beat beating. shes the soul reason i keep beliving, were gonna die like this you know oh oh oh. hey hey, beautiful the sunshine shines oh oh so bright, alright. lay back ill spend the night just staring at you. Heartbeat, by Stereo skyline

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Killmouseky
doctors and scars Dec 01 2014, 11:28 AM
Um .. , hey , I have a school doctors check up and i have tried to hide my scars but I'm scared to death that the doctor will find them on my arm and leg , pls can I have some ideas how best to hide them ? Thx

Replies

Emo Pictures - xxxoutcast_lifexx
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Dec 01 2014, 04:42 PM
I'v had the same problem. For food tech we have to have our school blazers of and our sleeves rolled up which i didn't want to do so i just kept them down and the teacher said nothing. This might not work for you but i put a dark foundation/concealer on top. It seems to hide it pretty well so the scars don't stand out so much from your skin. Feel free to put as much as you want make it as caked up as possible. Afterall it doesn't go on your face. This works for me but in your circumstances it might not be a good idea. I don't know
Emo Pictures - Autumn_rose
Autumn_rose
Dec 02 2014, 12:47 AM
there's not you can really do if you don't want to wear make up the worst thing that the doctor can do is either lecture you or tell you parents. it wont last and there's know use worrying, in the mean time try to refrain from cutting
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Dec 03 2014, 02:56 PM
Hey. I know how you feel as I had this problem a few times. I don't know about the issues arising from it being at school because mine have always taken place at the hospital or local clinic but the doctors I've seen don't mention it at all. There hasn't been any ways I've found that actually hide scars. They always seem to show through the makeup. As Autumn_rose said, it doesn't last. Under normal (I.E. If you weren't hospitalised because you went a bit deep) circumstances, the scars fade eventually. But yeah, please try not to cut.
Killmouseky
Dec 10 2014, 02:58 AM
So all I can really do is try and do something with makeup ?
XDeathXisXbeautifulX
Dec 18 2014, 04:09 PM
supposedly if you use lemon juice it helps the scars fade so yeah try that
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 21 2014, 12:03 PM
try bio oil it helps scars fade and sometimes a light prima /foundation that matches your skin tone can help even the raised ones out and hide any white ones.. also if there are on your arms and legs etc just wear trousers and a long sleeved top, or short sleeved top with bracelets over your wrists/scars. but i'm sure it will be fine as what you say to your dr is confidential
insane4ever
Dec 25 2014, 05:24 AM
Best chance is what Kate said ;)
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
Dec 25 2014, 02:46 PM
If the doctor notices say it was the cat. My arms are all scarred and it actually was just the cat. Cuts too uniform? Say your cat is systematic. If they get suspicious distract them and ask "what's the difference between a duck?"
insane4ever
Jan 03 2015, 07:09 AM
Great answer <3
Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
Jan 03 2015, 08:36 PM
This reply is probably too late but for anyone seeing this in the future Don't bother hiding it, doctors are professional people and it is not illegal to cut yourself (unless you consider Christian rules the law). My parents are professionals and they will not care about the number of scars on your body and I'm pretty sure the medical checkup does not have a criteria on how many cuts there are, so you shouldn't worry
insane4ever
Jan 07 2015, 09:38 AM
Thx
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Jan 11 2015, 05:27 PM
doctor patent confidentiality will protect you mostly

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More