Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll rest on nets made by spider fed on drug dosed flies. The spider sings alone, the spider sings alone. I didn't say I was powerful, I said I was a Wizard, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - bmthemolover
bmthemolover
Hey everyone Feb 08 2015, 06:51 PM
Hi, I have been having a really bad week and today is the worst. I don't really know how to explain how I feel right now, I'm just really sad and feels like something is holding me down but idk what it is... It has gotten bad to the point where I am not eating as much, I will go days without eating and that's not usual behavior for me... I've been wanting to hurt myself but somehow I am managing to stop myself every time I try... Is there someone I can talk to or someone who can try to cheer me up? If there is I would greatly appreciate it...

Replies

Caligypso
Feb 14 2015, 07:51 PM
I use on onyourmind.net I'm not super suicidal but they're fun to just talk to. It helps taking my mind off of things. You can also talk to me or anyone else whose willing to listen :3 (I might do a lousy job but I'lol try!) umm this reply is super late but if you still have trouble then I hope you'll use this info MAYBE I DONT KNOW DO WHAT YOU WANT >_<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More