Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Who am I? Tell me. Where do I come from? Who am I? Tell me. ' Cause It feels like I don't fit in at all. Who am I, by (idk)

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emo_charlie
emo_charlie
Introvert or extrovert? May 04 2015, 07:47 AM
Hey everyone, was just wondering are you more of an introvert or extrovert? I'm definitely an introvert! I love watching movies in bed, browsing the internet, being on socail media and in all honesty, college used to drain me! Giving a presentation in class used to stress me out to the max and if I'm at a family event i can only stay for a few hours (maximum 4) before sitting in a corner (literally!) wishing i was at home!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 05 2015, 01:03 PM
Hey I posted a similar topic before: Are you quiet and shy or outgoing and confident?
Emo Pictures - ori
ori
May 17 2015, 11:35 PM
It depends on what situation I find myself in. Most of the time I am introverted but this year I have taken the role of an extrovert. My personality changes to fit in with the environment and situation.
paulaturner
Jun 03 2023, 10:35 AM

I also an introvert. I love staying at home and play games like drift boss. I do not like hanging out with my friends.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More